Well built Syrian throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails at Hungarian troops

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Looks like Palestinian terrorist in Israel, but this is Hungary. Europeans are in for a nightmare of epic proportions if they let these 'peaceful' immigrants in

Too little too late now.. The left wing liberal morons have been all "poor human beings" this, POOR lickle "human beings" that and now they are seeing the truth the rest of us knew all along it's like "oh..." And now will come everyone pretending they don't support this mass immigration like they pretend they never supported intervention in Syria itself before we disovered it was ISIS fighting Assad... I wouldn't be surprised if it come out tommorrow some of these men are linked to ISIS. Once again it is something the right wing have said all along and it was the left hiding behind race to quieten and dismiss it..

That said.. THAT ARAB :wow sign::wow sign: ... I pray a sniper pumps one into his heart just so we can see his delicious corpse on the slab.. MMMM that body is divine.

First I agree that the guy shown is deliciously handsome. And there the agreement probably ends.
Like you I am scared that Muslim extremists may smuggle themselves into Europe with the genuine refugees although with lax border controls they could probably get in anyway. I also guess that many migrants are coming for a better as opposed to a safer life and whilst understandable I don't think that should be permitted.
But as a liberal moron, not left wing incidentally, I can understand why some, particularly the secularly educated, feel a need to go somewhere where they can live a normal life. And they can benefit the countries where they settle. Think of Michael marks who founded marks and spencer, the conductor Andre Previn and many others who enriched the countries in which they settled. Okay they were fleeing from the pogroms in Russia and German genocide but the Syrians might argue that they face similar risks.
What I disagree with is economic migrants. We should concentrate on the secular Syrians and ban those from Pakistan, Sudan and the Horn of Africa who only seek to better themselves. They should stand and fight to improve their own countries rather than come over here. Which probably means deporting most of the Calais mob back to where they came from.
And finally how many Hungarians sought refuge in the west following the overthrow of the Nagy government in 1956?

Back