my bagging session

chrisasphyx

strangled
I really felt the need to be bagged, this has dominated my thoughts lately. I used a plastic garbage bag to suffocate myself and it was just fantastic! i got super hard instantly! i took it as far as i could till nearly passing out the danger was such a turn on! I was barefoot and had on my spandex running pants and i couldn't get enough of it! the feeling of the bag tight against my face and my struggle feet omg i creamed in my pants pretty quickly. just thought I would share. I totally want a guy to do this to me along with strangling and hanging me!

Come to Columbus Ohio. I'll be happy to choke and strangle you and ours is strangle sessions. Choke you out repeatedly to watch you switch for my amusement and pleasure as well as yours

My fantasy is to be tied in a chair, then a bag placed over my head, you suck my cock until I pass out at which point you will revive me - there is a risk the latter cannot happen but let's take that risk.

I came in my pants just reading your narrative! Would love to see your asphyxiated corpse in its bare feet and stiff penis.

Back