Live awake autopsy fantasy-Would never do this!

mountie

Forum Newcomer
I'm a girl that often dreams of gagging and restraining a hot muscly guy on a gurney. i would then proceed to cut into his abdominal cavity without painkillers and take his organs out one by one while he watches. I would love to hear him moan behind the gag and see him squirm. I would then kill him by taking out his heart and lungs. I would do all this naked.

I'm a girl that often dreams of gagging and restraining a hot muscly guy on a gurney. i would then proceed to cut into his abdominal cavity without painkillers and take his organs out one by one while he watches. I would love to hear him moan behind the gag and see him squirm. I would then kill him by taking out his heart and lungs. I would do all this naked.

alright baby, cool scenario...................

Wow!! That's my favourite way to go. I dream of being tied down, spread-eagled and fully conscious, just waiting for the scalpel to slide effortlessly into my willing flesh. My cock is hardening now in anticipation of the event.

I have the same desire... When I see a muscley young man I envision strapping that body to a table, both of us naked as I climb on top and rest ontop of his chest feeling every breath he takes and every beat of the powerful heart pumping in his chest speeding up as the efforts to break free are futile until it is practically jumping out of his chest as I tell him how I will make him die. How I will cut out the heart beating in his chest and eat it. The endurance test of him lying there knowing I will murder him. His cockiness breaking as I lie still on his chest listening to it thump knowing he aint going no where.. I am sick of his whimpering and I tell him it is time to die... This makes him frantic and the veins across his arms and chest look like they are about to burst as he tries desperately to break the straps using all his might as my scalpel slices his belly open... My hand slowly snakes into his muscular frame finding that one muscle beating hard. My left hand is wanking him off as my right hand closes around his beating heart.. Just before he cums he will pant hard and thats my cue as I pull the heart straight out of his chest his body arches out with all of his strength as he cums everywhere and relaxes motionless and dead

envision strapping that body to a table, both of us naked as I climb on top and rest ontop of his chest feeling every breath he takes and every beat of the powerful heart pumping in his chest speeding up as the efforts to break free are futile until it is practically jumping out of his chest as I tell him how I will make him die--->> very sexy

I am the guy that would love to do this to either another guy, or a girl - but would start by sliding a spike into the rectum and piercing the intestines, and then castrating and nullo-ing the guy - before gutting. The woman would get my cock in her vagina - as I sliced her open to begin gutting her.

BOTH would get blood vessels clamped / tied / cauterized - to prevent too much blood loss ending the fun too soon.

i wouldnt autopsy but id dissect him slowly, starting with the soles of his feet of course. then i would fuck the foot meat by wrapping it around my cock and jacking my cock with his loose sole meat as he watched, then i would consume it, id make him stand up on his skinned soles as he screamed in ultra beautiful pain . then i would proceed to slowly skin him and let him die a slow death, probably from massive infection setting in. i would witness him become delusional and hallucinatory from fever and infection and the eventually slowly slip away.

Back