drugged Asian boys collection (+video)

Hi guys, I'm not familiar to Dropbox so I'm not sure what's the problem and how to upload more effectively... Anyway, considering your replies, it looks it works sometimes. So, please be patient and try again. I'll try to find another way as well. I have more pics/videos to upload.. Can someone tell me which service is the best for sharing videos?

You should upload to drive.google.com

Their server is best for storing & downloading big files.

Thanks in advance for taking your time to share with us your amazing collection!

Hi guys, I'm not familiar to Dropbox so I'm not sure what's the problem and how to upload more effectively... Anyway, considering your replies, it looks it works sometimes. So, please be patient and try again. I'll try to find another way as well. I have more pics/videos to upload.. Can someone tell me which service is the best for sharing videos?

GOOGLE DRIVE
^_^ thanks for ur amazing collection.

Hi,

The pics look amazing. Can you please upload all the movie files to Google Drive? The others are right - Drive is the best for sharing large files.

Google drive would be good. :)

I really wanted to see this virgin high school boy's pure dick. I wanted to be the first man who touches his dick, sucks his dick.... and more, you know.
20130623_174221.jpg
so.. GHB in his drink!
20130617_004556.jpg20130616_235932.jpg20130616_235955.jpg20130616_235958.jpg

Back