please delete my account

alfio96

Forum Newcomer
hi admin i write you in pm i want delete my account i write on this section time ago.. please delete this account

Hello,

We don't delete accounts on request.

Not possible. vBulletin boards are not obliged to delete accounts by any law.

It states "accounts are deleted on a case by case basis" is that correct?

No. If someone's details are left on, they are forever vulnerable if the site is ever hacked bigtime - think Ashley Maddison.

I shouldn't laugh, because alfio96 is probably quite sincere in his anxiety, but this thread is a very funny read.

Why not just let the guy have his wish and delete his details. There is no loss to anyone else and it will make him feel more comfortable

I shouldn't laugh, because alfio96 is probably quite sincere in his anxiety, but this thread is a very funny read.

True, i feel tainted just being on here (my sexuality is more conventionally gay IE not into dead guys, i'm here to "catch the bus" not wank) 95% of you are pure fantasists i'm sure, 4.9% violent sexual psychopaths and 0.01% genuinely capable of what you all fantasise about. Still hopefully I'll have left here and be beyond caring soon enough to join all those corpses I've laughed at. If some one in life i cared about finds out I went on this forum as a means to an end so be it.

Back