please delete my account

True, i feel tainted just being on here (my sexuality is more conventionally gay IE not into dead guys, i'm here to "catch the bus" not wank) 95% of you are pure fantasists i'm sure, 4.9% violent sexual psychopaths and 0.01% genuinely capable of what you all fantasise about. Still hopefully I'll have left here and be beyond caring soon enough to join all those corpses I've laughed at. If some one in life i cared about finds out I went on this forum as a means to an end so be it.

Mate
I think most of us are nice guys in the real world. And I guess that comes out fairly well in some of the debates on site. Yes we enjoy fantasising about death, often our own, but none of us would deliberately kill and some of us,
me included, take no pleasure in seeing actual death. And even where members do no one is killed for this site,
the deaths would have happened anyway
Presumably you spent some time as a guest before you signed up as a member. So you knew what the site is about. If you don't like what you see then as bloodfullnofpain sensibly suggests, just don't log in. But I hope you enjoy some of the good looking living guys portrayed and decide to stay.

Last edited:
Back