Naked white Caucasian with super huge cock on the morgue table

Thai girls likes white horse power! Because the big penis in a small Thai teen pussy. It is said that all Asians has little cock. So she is lucky.

It seems that he was a dad..because the baby in his arms. He was married also but not with the hooker Thai girl.

Asian girls like white men because some has really good cock about 9
.5 inches 20 cm. Thai boys have kiddy penis weenies about 9 cm or 3 inches erect. Their vaginas will expand due deep penetration by horse hung whites or niggers.

I Caucasian (resident of the Caucasus)) .. I live in Russia ... and I have a strong sexual fantasy in which I imagine myself on the table for dissection .... shots for its implementation in the real showdown me .. ..uschu his Ripper. ..but until I found ..

Last edited:
Just wish we could get some more morgue pictures of this guy..... I bet there are autopsy pix somewhere ( and another view of that lovely cock)
One of the best posts for me of all time!

Bet the Oriental girlfriend broke up with him, that's why he offed himself.

Of course YES but would be great to see more pics of that huge cock. If someone can find please post IT!!!!!!!!!

my cock is much bigger, for those who doubt me, PM me and i'll email u pics or prove it on Skype...

Back