Naked white Caucasian with super huge cock on the morgue table

Well, whatever happened in his life, he must be having a hard time before his death. I do pity him somehow. That slab look so cold, I wish I could hug him and give him some hug.

anyway, I found some interesting info, he seems to open a restaurant business in Thailand, and I found one entry on trip advisor regarding his restaurant, dated april 2014

"The owner of the restaurant slammed his Thai girlfriend down with so much force, it literally made me sick. When everyone outside came to confront him, he met me with a few thai (ex military friends) I was with, with roid rage and complete anger. He is an absolute bully and knows he can get away with this behavior. If you support domestic abuse, eat here."

seems that he had a difficult time?

Anyway, kt1980, I just wonder what stalking technique did you use, I couldn't find those pic that you have found above, did you finally found his facebook page?

Hey I just found out the instagram account of his girlfriend containing that pic. Well, based on thr description of the world cup league, his time of death would be around 13th of July, but most of the pics were posted by his girlfriend posthumously. Interesting,

Yay! I found these informations on her girlfriend's Instagram, seems his girlfriend posted the photos after he died. I'm trying to find the his autopsy photos without censored, but it really difficult. Do you think he was murdered or suicide. And how do you know he had a restaurant business???

Well, whatever happened in his life, he must be having a hard time before his death. I do pity him somehow. That slab look so cold, I wish I could hug him and give him some hug.

anyway, I found some interesting info, he seems to open a restaurant business in Thailand, and I found one entry on trip advisor regarding his restaurant, dated april 2014

"The owner of the restaurant slammed his Thai girlfriend down with so much force, it literally made me sick. When everyone outside came to confront him, he met me with a few thai (ex military friends) I was with, with roid rage and complete anger. He is an absolute bully and knows he can get away with this behavior. If you support domestic abuse, eat here."

seems that he had a difficult time?

That breakfast looks good. I admire this guy for managing to hang himself while standing. That's as amazing to me as doing it while kneeling. I guess great feats are possible with the proper motivation.

Reading the tripadvisor comment, I suddenly lose sympathy with him.
Alexonedeath - it is not difficult, in fact it is very common - I have read somewhere that more than half of hanged guys die with their feet in contact with the ground. All you do is attach a slip-knot noose firmly, place round your neck while fully standing so that there is not much slack on the rope, bend your legs till the slip-knot tightens, and hey presto! eveythng will follow of its own accord unless you are able to thrust y/ourself back upo to full standing and pull the noose loose with your hands - al before you pass out or lose strength. Um, that is absolutely not a suggestion of course :)

Much more seriously, it really is a warning to anyone thinking of playing this way - it is frighteningly easy to leave it just a moment too long and die for real when you do not intend to. In fact there is a rather horrible video in the gallery showing exactly that happening to a teen. Hot in fantasy, absolutely not in reality!

@ Alex

Yes, I like that pic too, he's such a sweet guy. I regret somehow his death, even that I find his final picture extremely hot.

@ Deaddirty

Well yes, I was somehow taken aback with that comment, but I suppose that he must have something overwhelmingly difficult before his death. Let's just forgive him maybe. I just opened his private google+ and youtube account and I don't know why maybe I fall in love with him? I still feel sad about his death, strangely.

@ Kt1980
I just found out from his google+ that he opened a restaurant with his own name as the trademark, Kayda's. You can find one photo on his girlfriend's instagram that show the facade of his business. Wonder if it's closed now?

Me too, I feel I fall in love with this sweet guy too, I can't sleep without look his photos everyday, what's account you have opened, could you let me see it?

@ Alex

Yes, I like that pic too, he's such a sweet guy. I regret somehow his death, even that I find his final picture extremely hot.

@ Deaddirty

Well yes, I was somehow taken aback with that comment, but I suppose that he must have something overwhelmingly difficult before his death. Let's just forgive him maybe. I just opened his private google+ and youtube account and I don't know why maybe I fall in love with him? I still feel sad about his death, strangely.

@ Kt1980
I just found out from his google+ that he opened a restaurant with his own name as the trademark, Kayda's. You can find one photo on his girlfriend's instagram that show the facade of his business. Wonder if it's closed now?

Back