no limit victim here

dahaka

Forum Regular
Hey, looking to chat with guys on what they'll do to me. You guys can do anything with my body.pic3.jpg

send me a private message here, will give you my Skype in private so we could chat

A nice looking guy like you with smooth skin. My blade will make hundreds of small cuts. Buckets of blood. But it would take days for you to finally die. Meanwhile, I cut off small pieces of you to nibble on while watching your blood slowly drain the life out of you. You're hot. I'm horny. You're a bloody mess. I'm snackin' and sippin'. You die. I'm happy. You're wish fulfilled. My needs fulfilled.

What would you do with my blood and my body after I'm dead

Immediately after you finally die, while you're still warm, I'd snack a bit on your meat and drink some blood in a wine glass. But then I'd be through with you and toss you in a garbage bin for the rats and maggots to consume. Dying, you are beautiful and precious. Dead, you mean nothing. Just trash. Sorry. Don't mean to hurt your feelings but, yeah, just garbage.

no problem, I like it. Even so, alive I'm just a big piece of meat for you guys and death, I'm whatever you want me to be.

Immediately after you finally die, while you're still warm, I'd snack a bit on your meat and drink some blood in a wine glass. But then I'd be through with you and toss you in a garbage bin for the rats and maggots to consume. Dying, you are beautiful and precious. Dead, you mean nothing. Just trash. Sorry. Don't mean to hurt your feelings but, yeah, just garbage.

before you let the rats indulge on the carcess toss his head my way along with a nice cut of meat for later

Back