Call Me Caleb (8): Bradley

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
My mind was a bit foggy. I had been jogging in the park when I saw the guy, an incredibly sexy man in shorts and a yellow tank. Our eyes met, we exchanged smiles, jogged side by side for a few miles, and then stopped. “Hi, I’m Bradley. What’s your name?”

“Call me Caleb.”

I remember going to his place outside of town and having a beer. That’s all. Now my head feels strange. I’m in a dark room. Can’t move. Feels like I’m tied to a post. Some sort of gag in my mouth. Christ! I’m naked! What the fuck! I was drugged!

After a long time alone, a door opened and lights were turned on. Bright lights. I couldn’t see anything at first. But as my eyes adjusted, I saw Caleb. He, too, was naked. He paid no attention to me, didn’t even look in my direction. Grabbed some stuff off a shelf and sat down at a table. He pulled out a syringe and tied off his left bicep. Then he removed the plunger and fitted a long rubber tube over the opening. The tube ran down into a plastic jar on the floor. He then ran the syringe into his vein and blood began to flow through the tube into the jar. Holy Shit! What a fucked up thing to do! But I could feel myself getting hard as I watched.

When the jar was filled with his blood, he removed the syringe, picked up the jar and walked to a full length mirror on the wall and stood before it. It was positioned (or I was) so I could see his full reflection. He stood motionless, admiring his stunning body. Caleb was about 6’1”, 185, extremely good-looking, classic proportions, absolutely smooth except for a full head of brown hair. Any other body hair he might have had been shaved. He set the jar down and proceeded to run his hands over his body—chest, belly, crotch, ass--savoring his own beauty. A supreme narcissist

He picked up the jar and sipped. Christ! Drinking his own blood! Yuck! How sick is that?! Then a full swallow, and in the mirror I could see his red lips and a red mustache like in the milk commercials. He lifted the bottle over his head, poured the blood slowly into his hair, and tossed the jar away. He stood motionless as the crimson liquid ran down his face, into his eyes, around his nose, over lips, dribbling off his chin onto his smooth white chest. At this point I noticed his cock growing bigger. As his blood ran down, his cock moved up. It was huge and was quickly standing straight up, rock hard, slightly curved, pressing tight against his belly. Blood ran over his nipples, between his pecs, over his belly button, where it met the tip of his huge dick. When the warm blood touched Caleb’s cock, it jerked, away from his belly and then back again. The blood continued to flow around his smooth balls, and down his legs, and onto his feet.

All this time, Caleb stood motionless, hands at his side, obviously fixated at the sight of the red elixir on his magnificent body. Then his cock moved, quivering slightly. Caleb’s mouth opened and he began to take deep breaths, then deeper breaths. Then one huge intake of air and his cock exploded. Cum spewed up to his chest, thick creamy jizz mingling with crimson blood on pure white skin. In a spasm of sexual ecstasy Caleb’s hand flew up and pounded against his chest, scratching his pecs, yanking his nipples. The other hand balled into a fist, punching his cock, over and over and over again, as if he was trying to break the curved rod in half. Deep guttural sounds emanated from his open mouth. His hands flew over his body, smearing his blood as it continued to mix with his still-spewing cum. His fingers dug into his soggy hair and his face was smeared red. Never, ever, had I seen anything like this, any man experiencing such a wild spasm of sexual ecstasy! My own dick was hard and would have shot if it had been touched.

Caleb dropped to his knees, still never taking his eyes off his reflection in the mirror. His body continued to jerk and lurch as his curved tool, pressed tight into his belly, would not stop shooting. Eventually, though, as his passion ebbed, Caleb leaned his head to the floor and, still kneeling, began to relax. The moans ceased and his breathing returned to normal. He remained in that near-fetal position, kneeling, forehead on the floor, both hands pressed into his crotch. He stayed that way for a long time.

In time, Caleb pulled himself up and stood again in front of the mirror, a satisfied look in his eyes. His entire body was smeared red and his dick was now soft. The blood was darkening and beginning to congeal. For the longest time, he stared at the reflection as he ran his fingers over his body, gathering globs, and sucking them up with his mouth, like a kid happily licking honey off his fingers.

Caleb walked to a table, picked up a hunting knife, and moved toward me, smiling. His naked body was still magnificent even smeared as it was. He flicked the tip of the knife at my nipple, drew a little blood, leaned in, and tasted me. His head came up with a huge grin. As he removed my gag, he said “Bradley, you are delicious. Let’s have some fun!”

Fuk man that was awesome, can hardly wait to see what fun you had in store for the dude, I can think of so many things ;)

Bradley is tied up naked. You're licking blood from his nipple. You have a knife in your hand. After cumming from pouring your own blood over your sculpted body. Fffuuuccckkk!!!
This may be your best story yet.
NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please????

The blood was real. Warm on my skin. Pungent smell and sweet metallic taste. Instantly intoxicating. The moment it began to run down my face, my adrenaline was pumping and my cock was rising. You see, what Bradley saw Caleb doing, I have done. More than once. What Bradley witnessed, was real, the only part of my Caleb stories based on true experience.

Since I was six years old, I have fantasized the mutilation and killing of beautiful, muscular, smooth men. And blood was the greatest fantasy. Crimson blood on white skin. I first tasted my own blood as a teen. My favorite CDG videos are of beheadings, throat-cutting, knifing, and body chopping, anything that shows blood flowing or spurting out of a man.

I’m very grateful to CDG for giving me the opportunity to write of my fantasies, and to share them with others who might enjoy them. Without CDG, all this might have to stayed bottled up inside me. Obviously, I could never act out these fantasies. When I finished my first story of Caleb killing Nick, I actually had nightmares for three days. Nick had become real to me. He was so sweet and never deserved the horrible things Caleb did to him. All of Caleb’s victims were men who simply wanted to have sex with a gorgeous hunk with a winning personality. Like all of us from time to time. But the gorgeous hunk turned out to be unfeeling, selfish, and homicidal. Pure evil.

Thanks to Meatpie and his colleagues for creating this site. It allows me to become Caleb without actually hurting anyone. Caleb makes me cum, and that’s enough.

Now, I must create more victims for Caleb and new ways to destroy their masculine beauty. Caleb is insatiable. He craves the taste of man’s blood and flesh. I must feed the Devil.

Back