Chat room.

lindier

Forum Veteran
This was a suggestion posted by jbarn25 in another place. However it struck me that it may well be seen by more people if it is posted here as well.however if the suggestion comes to fruition any credit is due to him and not to me.
Basically the suggestion is that the site administrators, or someone else with the necessary skills but with their support and approval, sets up a chat room on CDG. This would enable us to chat in real time rather than with the delay associated with private messages. Further it would allow us to get to know each other without any loss of anonymity. .given that many of us have lives in the real world which could be seen as inconsistent with our secret desires then this would be advantageous. And who knows where it might lead. I suspect that as we grew more comfortable we might then exchange Skype, FaceTime, messenger or other communication vessels. Any who knows, maybe one day we'll will celebrate the first Cdg wedding - only joking I think- maybe not
But seriously though a chat room would be must appreciated. And before someone suggests that I get involved in setting it up I should confess that I am hardly out of the quill pen, never mind more recent technology and there is no one less suited than me to deal with it.
It would be great to get feelings on the idea and its feasibility.

Last edited:
Currently there are no plans to open a chat section and yes it has been suggested before at least a dozen times.

Obviously the final decision must be yours but might not be worth seeing whether there is interest within the membership before finally closing the door. I suspect there are many who might welcome the challenge. Of setting one up.
Of course there could well be sound reasons for not considering the suggestion.including problems which you could foresee were one to be created. However it might be that those problems could be resolved using the expertise available and your mind could be set at rest.
Again it is possible that there is no interest in any event in which case I am sorry for having raise the issue.

We love feedback from members and we are open to suggestions. We have always been a more content-orientated website rather than place to chat although I am not denying the fact that some members use our pm system for this purpose alone.

Thanks mate for leaving the issue open. I guess it's now up to the membership to show whether they think a chat room would be an asset or not. And.thanks for the great content posted. Whilst I would hope occasionally to chat to guys there is no way I would forgo the manips,stories and general fantasy which makes the site so enjoyable.
Best wishes

Thank you, let's just see if everyone agrees with us?

I guess I got my fingers well and truly burned for suggesting a chat room. I thought it might have been fun to chagrin real time but obviously my views were not shared by anyone else other than jbarn25.
I feel like Don Quixote jousting at his windmills.

Nobody?

Interestingly enough after a pretty slow start there now seems to be a few members who would like a chat room. I guess it would be legitimate for Meatpie to say that this is only a tiny percentage of the total membership but if the trend continues perhaps we might be able to persuade him to give it a chance. However one thing has struck me. It might give those members with mental health issues an opportunity to talk to others in perfect anonymity. And that perhaps is the ultimate justification for our proposal, the benefit it might bring to vulnerable members by enabling them to talk in strict confidence to other members who might be able to help them. Just a thought.

I joined this forum actualy to meet other guys with dark fantasys like me and share our experiance and play outlr desires other than sharing photo stuff. So in my opinion i think chat would only add to this and be totaly awesome :)

Back