what you'll do with me

i would dissect the soles of your feet and make u watch as i do it, then jerk off inside of them

Love to do you as a sex party toy with your body kneeling on the ground. Your ass and cock are exposed to everybody in the club as they see your lower body bricked into place all alone on a brick wall. They can see your face and your enjoyment as they jack and suck you off. You thrill the cheering crowd until your huge cock can't cum anymore. The mob starts fucking you bareback. You can't see them, but you certainly feel it as they dry fuck your pretty ass with huge cocks. You scream for mercy, which just makes them use you harder. Your butt is quickly stretched out. You can feel cum leaking out your ass down your thighs. They cum at you over and over until it starts to really hurt. You beg louder and louder until they notice the button in the wall labelled "Mercy"

They keep fucking you. There is a line of guys waiting to plow your helpless ass. One of them comes at you with an extra huge cock. You squirm in agony, as your ass starts to rip. You pull away hard, throwing him off balance. His hand accidentally hits the "Mercy" button. Thats when you realize how this will end. You feel a garrote wire lowered over your head and gulp hard as it slowly pulls snug. Each thump of cock into your maimed ass ratchets the wire tighter and tighter as you squirm more and more. You are wide eyed as you take your last raspy gulps of air. Your cock raises hard and spits out a last desperate load as your body convulses and becomes still. You die painfully, knowing that you were used to the max.

The men fucking you pay no attention as your body grows cold. They squeeze your balls and rip them off, but you are beyond reaction.

The men fucking you pay no attention as your body grows cold. They squeeze your balls and rip them off, but you are beyond reaction.

fuck!!! Another hot way to off this totally hot boy who wants us to off him!!!!!!

Dahaka, I'm surprised you haven't answered Tecpati's ad for male protein. You two are perfect for each other.

I want to waterboard you. I'd also have a bag of random objects and I'd spend a moment exploring your body; seeing what item can fit in what hole.

Back