what you'll do with me

dahaka

Forum Regular
Always was a fantasy of mine to have guys play with my body like it was a big piece of meat and to kill me after and do whatever they want with it.
What you guys would do.

would love it if you could gut me out while I m still alive, at least at the beginning

As long as the meat wants to go into a warm oven, instead of under the cold hard ground.....he'll eventually find his only real value in this devolving world of ours:jawdrop::happy banana:!

would love it if you could gut me out while I m still alive

A quick couple slices to open you up, shove my face into your guts, rip them out with my teeth. What you ate last night becomes my meal today. You look delicious.

sound like a awesome time we would get. would be hot having your entire head in me

Fuck I would fuck rape you under the menace of a gun, strangle you to death while I fuck you, and then necrorape you dead ass while I stroke your big pecs.

I would make you my sexless slave and every time you'd disobey me I would punish you by cutting something off - until you're just a torso to wait a spit roast.

Definitely slow manual strangulation face to face, eye to eye to choke you repeatedly right to the very edge and beyond for my amusement and enjoyment.

why are all the fun guys so far away ? I would love to touch and rolling your corpse around like a doll. Yeah I wish, mate

For me, the idea of feeling your death throws with my dick up your ass would be my factasy. I am sure the fucker would feel the muscles ripple as death occurs. Often, the dying shudder when on a noose or strangled.

I'd garrote your neck and choke your naked body, watch you struggle to escape. I'd grab your arms and hold them behind you, feeling them shudder in your death throes watching your legs kick. I'd stroke your hard cock and feel it's last agonizing cumshot in my hand. I'd stroke my cock over your dying bod spraying you with my jizz just before you fall off into an oblivious death stare.

Skin that huge cock. Shove your balls in your ass while they are still attached. Then put your cock on like a condom and fuck you.

Would totally be into that drakator. Never got that idea of using my dick skin has a condom before. Love it

Back