Does anybody want to die?

StrangerLikeYou

Forum Newcomer
If you've got a deathwish then send me a message, at first I'll try to talk you out of it but if I can't convince you that life is worth living then I'm sure we can set something up between us.

Obviously you (as the one who'll be killed) would have the final say in any decisions regarding when and how it happened and what happened to your remains once we were finished, though I'd like to request that you allow me remove your skull and keep it.

In case you want any information about me here's the basics:
Male
Early 20s
Bisexual
Living in the UK, I can travel the country but I'm not willing to go abroad
I'm interested in cannibalism and I'm a pretty good cook.
If you have any other questions then please ask.

You can contact me either through Wickr (which I'd prefer) or by sending me a personal message on this site, my Wickr username is SixOneSix

I want to be killed too would love to have my throat slashed and left out in the Arizona desert to rot. Would really love to find another guy or better yet a group o guys that want the same thing. Would love for us to be left in a pile of entwined dead bodies out in the desert to decay together and have the desert wildlife munch on us

If you've got a deathwish then send me a message, at first I'll try to talk you out of it but if I can't convince you that life is worth living then I'm sure we can set something up between us.

Obviously you (as the one who'll be killed) would have the final say in any decisions regarding when and how it happened and what happened to your remains once we were finished, though I'd like to request that you allow me remove your skull and keep it.

In case you want any information about me here's the basics:
Male
Early 20s
Bisexual
Living in the UK, I can travel the country but I'm not willing to go abroad
I'm interested in cannibalism and I'm a pretty good cook.
If you have any other questions then please ask.

You can contact me either through Wickr (which I'd prefer) or by sending me a personal message on this site, my Wickr username is SixOneSix

I'm still looking for a victim.

A few of the people who've messaged me looked promising but have stopped replying (and that's great if they've lost their desire to be killed, I hope they live long and happy lives) but many have just been totally unsuitable. I'll try to narrow down my requirements so that there are fewer people getting their hopes up when I'll have to say no immediately.

My ideal victim:
- Will live in the UK
- Have no close family
- Have very few close friends
- Have seen a therapist or other mental health professional for at least six months prior to messaging me and taken any medication prescribed to them
- Will be at least a little flexible about the way they're killed (simple things are fine, but when somebody wants to be beheaded with a samurai sword but won't buy the sword themselves it becomes tricky to find a way that it might work)
- Will be able to meet away from densely populated or security heavy areas (I don't want to be seen picking you up, never mind be seen at your home and I definitely don't want to be caught on CCTV)
- Will be okay with their body never being found (for obvious reasons)
- Will be drug and disease free (if you're not then it's okay, but I'd need to know beforehand)
- Will be over 18 when I kill them

Almost everything on that list is flexible to some degree, but that should give you a good idea of whether we're suitable for each other.

You will get more replies on zambianmeat.

I've always been interested being the victim. Whenever I would hook up with Craigslist guys, I would always think to myself, what if he kills me? I would get so turned on. Whenever the guy would kiss me, suck my nipple, or grind himself into me; I always imagined he was devouring me.

I'm in the US, so I don't match what you want tho.

Back