What would you do?

GreatWhiteNorth

Forum Regular
544-1.jpg

Two days ago, you decided to go for a walk deep in the woods. You thought it would be an adventure. But two days later, you're hopelessly lost. You don't have any food or water and there's no cell phone reception where you are.

Suddenly, you stumble upon these two young Marines. They are passed out cold and from the looks of the empty bottles scattered around their campfire, they had a LOT to drink last night.:drunk:

Your eyes scan their campsite. It's obvious they are on some sort of survival training mission. They have plenty of food, water, ropes, knives, etc.

You can't take your eyes off one of the two Marines. He's fucking hot and it looks like he's got a nice bulge in his crotch. At first, you speak. You want to wake them up and ask for their help, but they are passed out cold. You kneel down next to the marine you find so attractive and you shake him by the shoulders, trying to wake him up. He's passed out cold and you can't wake him. Same thing with his buddy.

You've got three options:

1. You wait for them to wake up, so you can ask for help.

2. You steal their food and water and quickly leave their campsite.

3. The third option is a fantasy you've suppressed for many years. They are out here deep in the woods, all alone and no one knows they're here. Your eyes quickly scan their campsite. They have enough food and water for a week-long survival training mission. There are ropes, knives and even their pistols and rifles laying around.

Which of the three above options do you choose:question mark: If you choose option number 3, describe (in detail) what you would do, in order to fulfill that long suppressed fantasy of yours.

:totally hot:

obviously number 3...........
id take the ropes, tie them both up securely and strip them down, then take off the boots/socks and fuck the living shit out of them, then id slowly start to torture the soles and even cut them off, hopefully they would wake up during the cutting of their soles and see me eating their raw sole meat , as they watched in disbelief

Well I think #3, hopefully they had a stock of camp fuel handy, so after used handy dandy hand cuffs on their wrists and legs, I'd cut off their clothes, pour the camp fuel over them and turn them into human torches. Alternately, I'd strip naked, cuff myself to a tree and offer my butt to them as long as they promised to burn me alive!

number 3: I would tie both of them up. Use them as my pleasure toys everywhay I can think of... Other would loose his balls. I would boil those low hangers when still attached to his body. other would loose his cock - grilled with butter. Then I would have my supper.
When they'd healed I'll train them to be my servants with no mind of their own. the one who lost his balls would not live long 'cause theirs no testosterone keep his manly body up in perfect shape... The one with his balls would be my slave and his duty is to serve me he's friends meat till theres only head to fuck and stuffed into a wall. And he will serve me long time as sexually and physically in any way I command...

Number 3

I'd slit their throats with one of their knives and then cut off their heads to take home with me. Then I'd pack up everything I can from their campsite to steal (in particular their guns as it would be useful to have some firearms without a paper trail to me) then cut their bodies up and burn them with the things too bulky to carry home. While the fire was burning away I'd dig the deepest pit I could to get rid of what's left of them. Once they were buried I'd do my best to make sure that the area didn't show any signs that people had recently been there or that the ground had been disturbed.

Once I got home I'd remove the flesh that I could from their skulls before boiling them in bleach and polishing them. Once I've managed to get the skulls looking perfect I'd wire their jaws back on and use them as book ends.

Fuk I would serve you without limits, hunt for you, prepare victims for your use. Torture them as you desire, suck your evil cock and bring you to climax as you kill. Kneel at your hole and beg to clean it. Total ownership.

I would steel their food and leave. I never mess with guys who are not of our affliction. You can get your ass dead, Of course if their boots were my size

Of course #3:

But, I really want to fuck with them. First I'm starving, so since I know they are passes out, I fix some food and drink water. Now that I am back to health, i look around and determine a good vantage point and collect their weapons and take them to my hideout. I return to their still sleeping, hot bodies. I need to see their feet now or I'm going to bust, so I take the knife and cut out the laces, I lift one foot very gently and lean to catch the manly, sweet scent escaping as I lift the tongue and remove the boot. The sock is formed to his foot and very wet from days of sweat. My urge now is to hold his foot to my cock, his boot to my face and cover his foot in a load of jizzz. But it's too soon, I am in control right now. So I remove all the boots, put them in my bag. they are already laying opposite each other, so I unfasten their camos and slide them down. (In the pic: left guy is Eric right guy is Jose) then roll the Jose toward the eric and put the cock in his mouth and his hand on the balls and place Eric's face and Jose's dick. I now retreat to my hide out and wait for them to awaken.

:I will return when they awaken:

Ok .. Where I was headed with this is way to long .. So I'll wrap it up

Back