Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
KPrlooo.png

Homs province, Syria.

that fucking little bastard is already beyond redemption and is poison, he is ruined for life, I hope that the evil little fucker who is nothing more than a waste of flesh and air gets what he deserves and takes a bullet to the head or that someone does the same thing to him! KARMA is a bitch, I only wish that little prick the very worst!
all he is , is another boil on the ass of the world!
die you little fucker, no empathy or sympathy here........................

Well said although I guess that the person responsible for indoctrinating and perverting him deserves an even worse fate

child or not.. look at that evil death look in his eyes.. There is nothing you can do for a kid like that. It's like an animal that has been trained to be savage.

I don't think this kid, slimey bastard that he is, carried out the beheading. Look at the video and the picture of him holding the severed head - the knife blade is clean and there's not a drop of blood on him. There are one or two things I wouldn't mind doing to him.

It would be nice to think he can be redeemed but I suspect it is too late and he will enjoy life as a member of Isis carrying out his own murders as he grows older. I guess he will prove that the Jesuits were correct when they said that if you get a child early enough you can convert him to whatever belief you choose.

Children are friendly and understanding they used to say, seems that not anymore heh ?

Back