Your ULTIMATE desire

cdglvr

Forum Newcomer
I'm curious to know everyone's ultimate desire and fantasy. What is that one thing you would do if you could do anything with impunity? What is your ideal victim? Perhaps show a photo of a close model (public figures). What are the specific acts you would perform and in what order? Why those acts? What would you be feeling with each step/act? How would you feel once it was all over?

I'm still new to this site, so I'm not sure exactly what is acceptable behavior here. So, I will only give an overview of what I want to do. I'll be happy to include details of this fantasy if you all can confirm that it's OK to be doing so.

-Find my physically perfect victim. I know the exact criteria I need.
-Stalk and learn her pattern
-Ambush, render unconscious, kidnap to a safe area
-Bind her in a specific fashion
-Rape in a few positions, ending with face-to-face while slitting her throat
-Dismember and behead in a specific order
-Cannibalize certain parts
-Necro with the torso many times
-Freeze/save specific parts and subsist entirely off her as long as possible

I'd love to go in to the specifics of how this plays out, how I imagine I'd feel during each step, but I don't want to break any rules and get kicked out :\

So, please share yours! In detail if you can and I'll later come fill mine in!

Well my "Ultimate Fantasy" is to get burned at the stake nude. Very twisted I know, particularly because in my fantasy execution I'm always burnt facing the stake with my legs wrapped around it while the flames lick my bare buttocks. I am a regular fire-player, and I did a "Mock BATS" scene just a few weeks ago. I found a suitable stake, built a small pyre out of very dry driftwood, wrapped my naked body around the stake with my butt sticking out and my cock pressed hard against the stake. I lit the pyre with the help of a little isopropyl, the flames were quickly licking my butt, and in very short order I came hard against the stake. This was a good thing, as the fire grew way faster than I wanted and if I had hung onto the stake much longer I would have ended up with significant burns on my butt and thighs!

My ideal termination has always involved the separation of my head from my shoulders. I require some considerable bonding with my headsman prior to the final cut and expect that both of us, together with his assisting apprentice shall be totally nude throughout the procedure. I have always thought that the axe at the block would be the ideal,setting rather than the guillotine which is a little mechanical rather than personal although I accept it guarantees a nearly painless end by eliminating human error.
But the question comes as to what is to happen to my remains. Certainly the skull might look good in a cabinet unless someone has a better use for it. But the remainder of my body. Initially I thought it should just be thrown into a burial pit or even a personal grave. But recently I have begun to wonder if, after the usable organs have been take to hospital for recycling, the remaining meat might not be converted into human food. Who knows perhaps cannibalism may need to become more socially acceptable as ecology demands less animals are grown for purely food purposes

My ultimate desire would be to snuff a very hairy beefy and manly man, rape him, make him cum on his belly, force him to eat it and finally strangle him to death while I fuck his hairy ass. More terrified he is, better it is. I want him to scream moans of terror. Finally the hairy corpse would have eyes wide open with big tears on his cheeks and big trickles of drool mixed with cum pouring from his mouth. The poor dead man would also pees himself.
The perfect victims would be beefy men like this.

Nice lookers

I agree fully!! Though a quick beheading to even get a glimpse of my body without my head would be preferred! <3

Ultimate fantasy is to have guy around my own age aot 19-25. Average but muscley. Firm tight chest and perfectly visble set of abs. I would have him naked on my bed as begin licking, stoking his body biting at his skin. I would lure him into handcuffs for what he believes to be a normal thing for 2 gay guys but little will he know it's simply so he wont be able to protect himself from his murder. Ideally he'd have snorted a few lines of coke so that when when I lie my head on his chest and lick his nipples I can hear the solid blasting of his strong young heart stimulated heavily by the A class drug. At this point being the cardiophile that I am would be desperate to cut it straight out of his human body but all in due time. I will begin to suck his bulging cock pulsating in unison with his drugged up heart get him close before biting it hard and listen to him squeal in pain. I would be rough crushing his balls in my fist as his muscular body winches, chest arches out as he heavy breathes his solid six pack never loses its perfect shape.. In my side's pillow case I take out the knife I hid earlier and cut his gorgeous six pack as he breathes in to embrace the oncoming pain I make a deep enough slit between the muscles and start pushing my hand inside him. relentless I reach for the muscle power pumping from the overdose of drugs I peer pressured the cocky muscle pup into taking. Cupping it in my hand I know that the drugs are still in effect and will keep it beating after he has died I yank it free still beating and make him watch it in the moments he dies before sinking me teeth into it just as he does... It's delicious just like the body that protected it.

Awesome!! To sink my teeth into a warm, beating heart!

I think cardiophiles are simply vamps, be careful boys, because we exist too!!!!!!!
thIVHULCT4.jpg

Cardiophiles, vamps, cannibals....all can exist in one man. Biting into a warm heart will satisfy each desire at the same time. It is what I do with my mouth and teeth that makes my dick hard. Flesh and blood sucked in...jizz shoots out. Sweet.

Last edited:
a nice fit guy, barely in 18, strapped to an autopsy table, I have him in a position so he can see me as I use some zipties to tie his balls and cock really tight and make him watch as this junk dies slowly and I rape him and first him before I shove a kabob skewer through his balls and cock, slow cook them then use zip ties on his neck to watch him slowly die

zipties.. I love them. I have also fantasized about tying one around a muscle boys neck so sight while handcuffed. Sometimes the thought of him just flopping around on the bed and watching him die, others lying on his body and listening to his heart until it stops wanking him until he cums.. Even cutting out his heart before he suffocates

Even cutting out his heart...

I'd like to make an incision into a muscle boy's chest, slide my hand in and wrap it around his heart. Then do nothing. Just hold his warm, damp, beating muscle. Wow! Feel his life! Squeeze a bit. Then a lot. How will his body react? How will I react? (Besides having a raging hard-on!) How easy or difficult to simply pull his heart out? Can I rip the tissue? If it won't pull out, maybe I can just bite into it. How cool would that be? A throbbing heart with my teeth clamped on to it. My tongue feeling the beat. Chewing. Chewing. His body thrashing against mine. His throbbing heart, my throbbing dick. FUCK, YES!

I would like to be raped and strangulated to death ending up on the autopsy table of a necro medical examiner, who enjoys to undress me and cut me open.

I would like to find a pair of brothers, late teens, smooth and very close. Cloroform and kidnap them. When they come to, both are naked, one strapped to a chair the other on an exam table directly in front of him. I offer to spare one, if the chair boy will take his brothers place. If he doesn't I begin the torture of the boy on the table. Slowly, making sure the boy in the chair knows that he will get to experience the very same things.

I would like to find a pair of brothers, late teens, smooth

Jeez, I would love to watch you work your magic on them. Hope it would be slow, dragging out for hours or even days.

I would want a guy, early 20s, average shape. I'd keep him as a pet, in a cage. Rape him,train him and then slowly fatten him up. When he is plump enough it's time for the slaughter! Serve his ass up on the table

I offer to spare one, if the chair boy will take his brothers place. If he doesn't I begin the torture of the boy on the table. Slowly, making sure the boy in the chair knows that he will get to experience the very same things.

I too would like to watch you work these boys over. A long weekend of torture would be hot and erotic.

Back