Jean, sneakers And short white socks so that We can see the ankles

Marine Corps enlisted man in field gear: desert G.I. boots with ankles in chains, camo pants bent at the knees & ass, tight t-shirt over large-necked torso with big pecs, shoulders & biceps bulging, hands tied behind back, youthful shaved head with angry face on it locked into the big round hole in the wooden neck-stocks of a guillotine, looking down into a bloody basket.

Last edited:
Always liked the idea of being executed in uniform - SS, US Civil war etc.

Perhaps a little dishevelled.....tunic undone, shirt hanging out

I agree. SS Uniform with tall boots executed by hanging. Boots stripped during his kicking agony. Black socks at final.

If asking about the clothes that make a man hot - a sailor's uniform would be my choice - and that would be great for a hanging on board as discipline.

I really like them wet! Swimmers wearing Speedos- and if their a little stiff inside- the BETTER! Wetsuits of course but it has to be the 1mm smoothskin style, thow on some scuba gear and I'd watch him all day! :Photo::bj:

I really like them wet! Swimmers wearing Speedos- and if their a little stiff inside- the BETTER! Wetsuits of course but it has to be the 1mm smoothskin style, thow on some scuba gear and I'd watch him all day! :Photo::bj:

I agree with everything you said speedo swimmer. You made me extremely horny with your comment. Check your PM also please.

If asking about the clothes that make a man hot - a sailor's uniform would be my choice - and that would be great for a hanging on board as discipline.

There used to a be a man in Mass. who wrote stories of men being hanged in sailor's dress whites.

On Halloween in the gay village, it is wonderful to see a guy in tiny white speedo with angel wings - it is a real tunron.

I agree with everything you said speedo swimmer. You made me extremely horny with your comment. Check your PM also please.

Do you have Yahoo or Skype speedoswimmer??, Your comments about the scuba gear gave me a huge boner, I would love to get to know you better.

I have a serious thing for hot cops in uniform. Also young soldiers and marines. Young hot priests. It all depends really. Some guys look sexy as fuck in a t-shirt n jeans. I also love anything that shows VPL, particularly if the guy doesn't realize it.

Loincloths

I prefer the two-piece ensemble: a skimpy loincloth accompanied by any type of piercing weapon decorating the navel!

The attached image contains a few good examples.

Cowboys in full gear tight pants showing a hefty Bulge, nice wide gunbelt full of bullets and stood with his legs apart ready to duel.

Camo gear, western gear with all the trimmings, uniform, suits . overalls any of these guys would turn me on.

Back