I am into a wide variety of styles, direct nudity is only fun at a glance, once a guy is naked half the fun is over. I find guys in all sorts of uniforms hot, from cops and consturction workers to soldiers and businessmen. I also like cowboys, indians, dudes in all sorts of leather, and a guy in his underwear is always nice, boxers are best cuz you can glimpse the cock without actually seeing it from any number of angles.

Camo pants and army boots, no shirt, ammunition belt (though no gun, heheheh), heavy coat of sweat and dirt. Maybe a trickle of blood dripping down from the corner of the mouth.....

Always liked the idea of being executed in uniform - SS, US Civil war etc.

Perhaps a little dishevelled.....tunic undone, shirt hanging out

Pinstripe business suits, complete with a nice tie, French cufflinks and polished dress shoes. I'd love to see Wall St executives guillotined in their suits.

Last edited:
Always liked the idea of being executed in uniform - SS, US Civil war etc.

Perhaps a little dishevelled.....tunic undone, shirt hanging out

With your boots on or off? I like to see when the prisoner is stripped of his boots and tied his socked feet.

With your boots on or off? I like to see when the prisoner is stripped of his boots and tied his socked feet.

Either. Sometimes I think it entirely appropriate that a condemned soldier has his boots and tunic taken from him......executed in uniform shirt, trousers/breeches and barefoot

Buck-naked except for a thick coat of tar and feathers, riding a rail. Preferably a democrat being run out of Chicago.

thick, skin-tight, well-worn black leather jeans to show his bulging cock, scuffed up black leather military combat boots, a tight fitting grey t-shirt (or no shirt) and maybe finished off with a beat-up black leather jacket...and hopefully the leather jeans will have residuals of dried cum stains down the front

A young warrior, face down, arms raised, legs slightly spread, cammie shirt hanging on the glistening torso by a few shreds, tight/faded blue jeans with caked cum (mine) and a splattering of blood (his) dripping down the ass crack, head turned to the side exposing a brown eyed death stare, indicative of the shock, surprise, and pain of his last moments.:horny:

Back