Knee high buckle up black boots are extremely sexy to me, as are long black trench coats. I absolutely adore the Gothic look on guys, it's very alluring. I like 'old fashioned' hats as well, such as top hats, bowlers, and fedoras, as long as they're black.

Several people have mentioned liking WWII era Nazi uniforms, and I must agree. I'm indifferent to modern combat gear, but I must say I quite like old (1940's and earlier) military outfits.

What outfits turns me on the most, would be, tight faded denmin, pants and jacket, with a tight black t-shirt and boots. Also love men dressed in tight leather motorcycle jacket, leather jeans and boots. I agree with Outlawbiker, I love my guys to stay dressed. There isn't anything, to me, more sexy, then seeing dead guys dressed this way, With there nice big bugles on.

For me, the hottest are dead guys wearing short shorts, or underwear, or nude. When I act out scenes as the dead guy, those are the ways I want to be dressed. Or should I say undressed.

Shirtless, jeans (preferably unsnapped and unzipped) and - whatever else - his BARE FEET!

As a former contractor for FedEx*****, and as a delivery driver currently in another uniform, I can attest to the unusual attraction uniforms and delivery men have for women. I have been groped, had a woman run her hand up my shorts & cup my balls, been subjected to hundreds of bad sex/ driver jokes, been given incredible amounts of homemade food, candy, soda & booze(which I refused, as I was on the job).

As for men, not so much, but some sexual attention. One guy always came to the door in his boxers, one time w/ an erection poking through. His laughed it off as a "morning woody", after seeing my being a bit embarrassed.

Cowboys in levis, chaps, boots, spurs, gun and holsters maybe a skimpy jock under the levis and bulging crotch what could be better...................

Cowboys in levis, chaps, boots, spurs, gun and holsters maybe a skimpy jock under the levis and bulging crotch what could be better...................

I would allow you all but the gun, aint a lynch mob, posse or hanging party that will allow a cowboy his guns when they hang him.

Ref kilt - Irish tends to be on colour - saffron is correct, Scottish is correctly tartan - some so called modern kilts are different colours. Otherwise they are the same 6-8 yards heavy wool, two front aprons front fringe on the right deeply pleated at the back worn 1 " above the knee

Ref kilt - Irish tends to be on colour - saffron is correct, Scottish is correctly tartan - some so called modern kilts are different colours. Otherwise they are the same 6-8 yards heavy wool, two front aprons front fringe on the right deeply pleated at the back worn 1 " above the knee

Thanks, Kiltedsoldier: You are always a good cure for my ignorance of the ways of my ancestral home lands. How the heck can you remember all this, man?
And,DUH, I guess I could have looked a bit closer at the pics and deduced something. Good thing I'm not a detective.:)

Last edited:
Easy to remember when you wear the kilt most days Some Irish soldiers wear kilts too.

Back