bikers /horse riders/surfers/skin tight old faded levis no underwear just a cock ring to make my cock n balls bulge even more .a tight teeshirt and big fuck off motorcross boots up to the knees with with sweaty thick wool boot socks just showing over the edge of the boots .
and thats just starters :)

To me an outfit could be a tight bikini speedo. But that might not be enough. How about a pair of ballet tights showing off the basket that will soon be mine on a plate ready to be devoured. Wrestling singlets are hot if they are light in color, tight which shows off asses and bulges. I actually prefer a guy wearing something instead of naked because it leaves something to the imagination.

Hi all
I'm new here,this is an interesting site.
My vote goes to pyjamas without the pants. I like seeing guys in button down pyjama shirts and briefs. the school uniform is a close second but the business suit is definitely hotter.

military gear and uniforms or a guy naked with just dog tags boots and an army cap wrestling sniglets are nice too and sweats showing off bulges for easy access

For me it's either a hot guy in a t, jeans and sneakers, or in fatigues and combat boots, or in MX leathers and MX boots. Seeing guys in any of those makes me hard in my camos :)

Hi all
I'm new here,this is an interesting site.
My vote goes to pyjamas without the pants. I like seeing guys in button down pyjama shirts and briefs. the school uniform is a close second but the business suit is definitely hotter.

Welcome to cdg, archren! You have excellent choice in deathwear (and so does bindiboi)

Hi deaddirty
Thank you, Perhaps this just my personal preference but I think guys are at their sexiest when they are somewhat concealed and yet exposed at the same time. The way some guys might feel wearing a jockstrap or even a more modest thong. Wearing either of those undergarments under a button down pyjamas, business suit or school uniform looks and feels exquisitely sexy to me.

just a little "something" that holds things in place until the excitement starts?

Hi deaddirty
Thank you, Perhaps this just my personal preference but I think guys are at their sexiest when they are somewhat concealed and yet exposed at the same time. The way some guys might feel wearing a jockstrap or even a more modest thong. Wearing either of those undergarments under a button down pyjamas, business suit or school uniform looks and feels exquisitely sexy to me.

I agree - exposed, but enough concealed to leave a bit to the imagination! For me ut's underwear that does that best - briefs orr boxers, less 'posey' than jockstrap or thong (though I wouldn't kick a nice cute dead guy wearing a thong or jock out of bed!). And if the trousers are pulled down to expose the underwear, or the underwear to expose the naked dead peis and ass (after he's died in them), that can be even hotter.
I think youi're going to enjoy yourself here!

I like my guys in just their underpants - but the greatest turn-on is a fit dude ready for action in a pair of short (old fashioned) satin boxing shorts. If his cute face is covered in blood, so much the better.

Hi again
I agree with your points as well and I think underwear can be intensely erotic in a different way than complete nudity. I enjoy a gradual movement through various stages of undress as opposed to the more common completely clothed/ completely nude binary one may often witness in recent erotic representations of the male body. For me,seeing the lines of tight, skimpy briefs in dress pants or pyjama pants is like that little sparkle before the fireworks really begin to pop. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Yes, I agree completely - gradual undressing is the hottest of all, including those hints of what's next to come - the briefsline or waisttband, the bulges in the underwear, the view up the leg if he's wearing loose boxers - makes it far hotter than seeing the naked end-story straight away!

Yes, I agree completely - gradual undressing is the hottest of all, including those hints of what's next to come - the briefsline or waisttband, the bulges in the underwear, the view up the leg if he's wearing loose boxers - makes it far hotter than seeing the naked end-story straight away!

Hi deaddirty, I like the way you think and I must say you're descriptive prose is scintillating.

:yes:

Back