Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Lots of foam. Handsome model can't believe this is happening to him.

KPrlooo.png

As I said before I have never seen something like this (only in movies) What a way to go. I hate to admitt it but it was very erotic

would love to be eating and fucking their twitching oxygen deprived slowly dying sole meats!

I just wish they had a version without the dam music and had the full length underwater cam :fast jerk: :load:

Deeply disturbing, sick, and brutal. And yet I have watched it about half a dozen times thus far.

Deeply disturbing, sick, and brutal. And yet I have watched it about half a dozen times thus far.
hearing the sound of them gags on water in the underwater scenes turned me on like crazy it's a shame they had the darn music and cut away to fast would have been hot as heck to see a raw unedited version.

hearing the sound of them gags on water in the underwater scenes turned me on like crazy it's a shame they had the darn music and cut away to fast would have been hot as heck to see a raw unedited version.

I totally agre...get hard just thinking about it !

This is fucking hot! Wish we could see them feet twitch and kick for oxygen then slowly come to rest that would be fucking erotic

This is fucking hot! Wish we could see them feet twitch and kick for oxygen then slowly come to rest that would be fucking erotic

OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................

The guy with his forehead against the cage had definitely a look !! His death gaze is so sensual. I want to caress him and give honor to his dead body.

Back