How do you feel about online bloggers hating on CDG?

Cadarvel

Forum Regular
I googled cutedeadguys and found a number of blogs and forums talking about this website, they were saying some nasty stuff about the people here. Has anyone else come across such opinions? How do they make you feel?
Do you think we should react?
Do you think they are right?
Here's an example: http://rectangles.cc/2014/04/28/cute-dead-guys-dot-net/

My observation is that these writers seem to instantly claim a moral high ground, like they believe we're scum based on an assumption that they know some kind of objective moral correctness about the subject. This makes me mad but maybe it shouldn't. I want to know all of you're opinions.

Isn't it nice to know were all so nice & "pleasant" ? The reasoning he uses for saying were so nice is a nice twist by itself. Perhaps he should have thought a bit deeper & realized that this is a place of release, safe release for those forced to live claustrophobic, hidden lives, w/ desires kept in their own little box. He should imagine what could happen to him were there not a place for us to find a crumb of brotherhood & understanding. A person like him could end up as someone's private story

BTW, no threat here, implied or otherwise. Just wanted to point out that he should be glad, in a way, that we have found each other & can guide & help each other w/ common sense and experience.

Yes, this guys ripping us does mildly bother me. But I assumed any mention of our "subject", much less a website, would start a witch hunt ,which would very possibly give some of our members the fantasy fetish fulfillment they so ardently desire!!! LOL!! Sorry if that was in bad taste. I know we r soooo nice here!

Last edited:
So, we are "horrible, fucking people"? But "pleasant". I've been called worse, and better. Ignore the guy. It wasn't a witch-hunt tirade as much as "ewuuu!". Besides, I discovered CDG a few years back because I ran across a similar comment by someone on the net. Hopefully, this guy's blog will result in more guys like us discovering us.

Hmm.. callmecaleb, u r probably right in that his blog serves as free advertising to pull in the necro-gay-curious folk. Perhaps a "pleasant" Thank You note should be sent be Meatpie expressing our gratitude! Of course, that assumes it gets any notice.

well, its to be expected due to the taboo in our interests. regardless, fuck em. Haters can hate.

I know finding CDG has helped me to deal with my own dark urges, and helped me to keep functioning usefully in society. That by itself means it is a force for good, odd as that may seem.

The only people who know CDG exists are guys who've gone out of their way to find it. It's like rednecks who use to beat up guys who came out of gay bars: we know why they're doing it. They're interested but repressed.

hmm I think the creator of that article needs to look in the mirror at himself. Regardless of what we like he takes the time to hate, he takes the time to segregate the members as "despicable human beings".. HE will find many posts on this forum to be quite educational in the knowledge of exactly what groups like ISIS are doing in the world. Content which is not edited by his fellow reporters across the world to be made into something trivial! How can he call us despicable??

People enjoy death scenes in movies! Does the fact it's acting make it any different? No it doesnt. People here might FANTASIZE (key word there) about death and prefer the dead over the living but when so many people in the world are killing others literally by their own hand.... Lets just say it makes me laugh reading articles like that in which the poster shares his own hatred albeit an OPINION of his own.

I can't help but put him in that group... You know those people who (like Muslims) will attack anyone for just being different because they disagree with it! With the Muslims it's Kafirs or gays, how the Russians view gays and how innocent people are beaten and even killed for just simply not being what they call "NORMAL".. Whatever "normal" is anyway... Perhaps he should re-evaluate what constitutes a "despicable human being" - I don't think he knows what one is

I forgot how I found this place but I wasn't because I did a on line search. I know some of my thoughts would not be received well in the general public. I keep them to myself. I would not post anything on Anti CDG blogs. Ignore them.

Back