Sick enuff - the depravity of Katharsis art (mostly)

Does anyone have the originals of these? They are from a Malex story but someone copied their own text over. I'd love to have the originals.

I love this stuff, Malex is my favorite artist of this kind ever :) To bad nobody seems to produce stuff like that anymore.

I have stories but they're of no interest to me. Artwork from Martin of Holland, or similar if it exists, would be stuff worth trading.

Are these any good?

I do these for my own amusement and have many of them, all types of death. Usually with a strong sexual component.

I love the Malex stuff. His drawings are propably my favourite "snuff" drawings ever, both of male and female victim artists.

Does anyone have the originals of these? They are from a Malex story but someone copied their own text over. I'd love to have the originals.

I think these were in the Noose Letter which was a publication on paper in the 1990s.

Someone with talent went to a great deal of effort to draw and caption this strip about hanging, and apparently he's created much more art, but he will probably never receive the recognition he deserves because of the subject matter. He definitely has an audience, and they are ravenous for his work, but the mainstream art and literature world is not likely to legitimize him. One can only hope he derives pleasure from creating, regardless of reward.

I get off on Katharsis and would love to see a large collection of his work posted here.
For fans of Carcel, I posted almost 300 of his drawings in six albums in my profile here.

I'd forgotten most of these images, though they came flooding back like old friends... love 'em all... truly necro heaven, right guys?

Back