Assorted death

deaddirty

Forum Elite
A mixed bag - Thais die, but so do guys from many other countries. Found while searching for hangings and my other normal interests - these don't fit but they're hot anyway.
Enjoy!

I do believe that's a whopping 65 photos! I am speechless.

deaddirty, you have posted SO MANY images, you may have exhausted the world's supply. CDG might have to go dark until more people die.

I am collecting the global supply of dead as I type.

They cannot get away.

I am collecting the global supply of dead as I type.

They cannot get away.

HAHA...CDG members are just suckin' up the deceased like a ShopVac, and then spittin' them out on these very pages.

deaddirty, you have posted SO MANY images, you may have exhausted the world's supply. CDG might have to go dark until more people die.

I don't think there will ever be a serious shortage!

See, no shortage!

A little smorgasbrod for a hot evening. Includes what looks like a triple drowning, and a fine case of Singed Dick Syndrome.

Various dead guys I stumbled across looking for hangings (as one does), and liked the look of for one reason or another.
Plus one hanged guy I just spotted, who must have snuck into the wrong directoryto noose himself while I wasn't looking.

A few more random guys who took my fancy - dead, of course

Mexican, so mainly shotted and a few decap - plus a couple of naked guys, macabres - an everyday story of Mexxcan life, ie death.

A few Khmer deados - I suspect most of these have poisoned themselves but I'm not sure.

A couple of Cambodian guys who took my fancy. Not sure how they died - khmerdered (sorry - couldn't resist that one)?

A few more - just because I liked them. Third guy has what looks like a gift tag attached to his trousers or underwear - Christmas camee early, but he was the present!

Probably poisoning. Like the way they're looking up the leg of the one guy's shorts. Other guy died stark naked, cock out really for whoever found him.

Back