Assorted death

A few more assorted Cambodeads

This one died with his collection of dead frogs scattered around him - it was the animal rights activists wot did it!

It looks to me like those are chickens, not frogs, but one's as bizarre as the other.

Just three for today. What on earth happened o the middle guy - death by acupuncture?

What on earth happened o the middle guy - death by acupuncture?

:thinking: Yeah sure looks bizarre, but it's only the television logo of Kampala News and Views:tooth:.

Pity, a bunch of rods thrust into him would be hot.

I'm not sure what happened to this guy - he looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, but that doesn't normally result in death. Still, nice scrathes on him, good taste in jeans and socked foot - and has he shat himself onto his right foot and ankle under his ass?

Stabbed
So far as I could work out, this guy rushed out of the forest to someone's house, th/en stabbed himself in the stomach - with very successful results assuming he wanted to become an ex-guy.

Decap
A nice one, both head and body

And a random few.

The middle one - amazing what flotsam you find in rivers sometimes! And clearly someone pulled his pants down to have a good look in his crack - you don't know what you might find in there!
Last one asphyxiated down the well - he'sl ying behind it, with his zip open.

Last edited:
Just a few that I spotted while looking for other things and liked.

A few assorted guys that I spotted lurking dead on Indonesian sites while looking for other things, and liked.

Last edited:
Assorted death also occurs in Cambodia

Looks like he came as he fried!

Indonesian and cambodian guys, who found some of the many ways to die and look hot - as they are so good at over there!

Indonesia. i found a Twitter feed from a guy in a Rescue Service, so is a year's death from whatever area he covers. Definitely assorted - just about every way a guy over there can find to die (bar the drownings and hangings which are in their right threads not here), though a lot of them seem to be motoboys wh used therr bikes to demonstrate Darwinian selection - by deselecting themselves permanently from the gene pool!
Not great size but they enlarge quite well and some are worth playing with the brightness and contrast - there's some interesting variety in this lot, and even a couple of cock shots if you look carefully.

Ok, this is a dump of dead bodies (like you find on every street corner on rubbish day, sure many guys here have that experience).
They're filed as several batchlets on my disc, so they must he had different themes, countries etc, but danged if I can remember what they were!

And another random batch that I spotted while looking for hangings or drownings - which they weren't but I liked them anyway or guessed that others would:

https://pixhost.org/gallery/t1soa

Back