why are my threads being removed?

NeonKnight

Forum Regular
my last two threads have disappeared - two days ago I posted a thread called hypnotized - the next day I found it had been moved to the photoshop section - and now it is completely gone - then yesterday I posted a new thread called Haircut and A Shave 2 Bits featuring guys into shaving and now it is gone... I have received no messages in my inbox about it...

Neon's threads were deleted because they contained sentences repeaded several times in a row which counts as spam on our forums.

badtom's thread was moved because it was posted in the wrong section. BTW there are no-sub forums on CDG.

Neon's threads were deleted because they contained sentences repeaded several times in a row which counts as spam on our forums.

badtom's thread was moved because it was posted in the wrong section. BTW there are no-sub forums on CDG.

Thanks for the explanation & terminology correction, Meatpie!

No probs. We strongly encourage members to start new topics in the correct sections. Repeatedly posting threads in the wrong forums will be considered as spam and result in a ban.:u fucker:

Back