9/11 - Memories

In Bulgarian, when something is very brutal we say "this is not human"...like "its so bad it isn't real".

What happened to those people that tuesday - this wasnt human - having to jump 100 floors, burning to death, suffocating, getting crushed.

Don't know which was worse being on a plane or in the building. The plane was quick.

There was one dude with his kids and wide on one of the planes and he called his dad.

"Seems like we are heading for thw towers. Don't worry dad, at least it will be quick."

That fucking broke my heart.

Attachments

• 1BEAD959-39F9-4387-9EFA-B963447A6BCF.jpg
    1BEAD959-39F9-4387-9EFA-B963447A6BCF.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,529
  • mike butchered and naked in a meat locker 3.jpg
    mike butchered and naked in a meat locker 3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 277
hanson.christine.jpg

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Peter, Sue and Christine Hanson
[/SIZE][/FONT]
It’s getting bad, Dad—A stewardess was stabbed—They seem to have knives and Mace—They said they have a bomb—It’s getting very bad on the plane—Passengers are throwing up and getting sick—The plane is making jerky movements—I don’t think the pilot is flying the plane—I think we are going down—I think they intend to go to Chicago or someplace and fly into a building—Don’t worry, Dad— If it happens, it’ll be very fast—My God, my God.
The call ended abruptly. Lee Hanson had heard a woman scream just before it cut off. He turned on a television, and in her home so did Louise Sweeney. Both then saw the second aircraft hit the World Trade Center.50 At 9:03:11, United Airlines Flight 175 struck the South Tower of the World Trade Center. All on board, along with an unknown number of people in the tower, were killed instantly."

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

yes this is the one, what a brave dude

In this video they're trying to say it was an inside job. I don't believe that. I saw the first tower fall. It fell from the top down. This collapse here maybe was due to damage caused by the first tower that fell. It was the south tower that fell first, then the north tower. This building must've been adjoining them. I saw several buildings a block or even two or three from ground zero that looked like they'd been bombed. They all had to be torn down soon after because of so much damage.

Back