Who Will Be the Last Survivor?

feettartar

Forum Regular
The following story is fiction. Because if it’s not, then you’re all screwed!.........

Who Will Be the Last Survivor?

Just a couple years back, I had moved out to the countryside, because I knew what was to inevitably befall my overpopulated planet, and I wanted to be ready for it. Even way out here beyond the confines of the urban sprawl, though like-minded in their views about where the declining civilization was heading, the lower IQ breeders soon treated a never-married guy like me with the same ‘ambivalence’ as they had done all my life – their brains not being able to comprehend someone who no doubt just HAD to be gay, yet showed no signs of the typical stereotype. But probabilities being such as they are, my closest neighbor a quarter mile down the road turned out to be one of those closet cases, married with a couple young 10 and 12 year old sons. Bill had stopped by one late summer evening with some good herb to welcome me to the ‘neighborhood’ as it were, and while enjoying our first beer out back by the campfire I’d built, we quickly opened up to each other discussing our mutual bleak outlook for the world and our preparations – weapons, generators, etc. With that second beer, Bill’s closeted inhibitions quickly fell by the wayside, and my huge cock was soon pounding his wanting ass bent over the edge of my picnic table – both our completely naked and sweaty beefy bodies glowing in the firelight under the twinkling stars! A few times a month, he’d sneak out from his wife and kids to get what he desperately needed from me, and I from him – even helping me chopping wood for the wintertime.

But then it finally happened. It was the early springtime when the electricity went off. Bill’s truck came to a screeching halt into my driveway and he jumped out to relate to me what he’d learned from the guy a mile down the road who had a HAM radio – probable terrorists had exploded a couple suitcase nukes on both the east and west coasts, permanently knocking out the electric grid! We both knew full well what would be happening next, agreeing to pool our efforts after our own supplies would soon be quickly exhausted in order to survive. It was only days until marauding and desperately hungry city folk, mostly men pretty much, began trickling into the countryside in their gas-starved vehicles. And needless to say, all that fresh self-delivered meat did not go to waste...most of it, anyway. Bill actually relished in getting stark naked hard-ons with me as we would fuck the living shit out of each one of their sorry asses before properly stringing them up by their feet to grant them their exit from this living hell of a world. And as it turned out, Bill and I would even strengthen our bond even further each time by grilling and sharing those feet during the hour it took to process the rest of the meat. Then he’d take his share home to feed his family, knowing it had to be consumed within two days before it would begin to spoil. During the next two months of Summer, we’d repeat the same routine every few days as the seemingly endless supply of hungry man meat from the city kept coming our way - either one he’d winged and brought over from his place, or one I’d winged at mine. But inevitably, as gasoline supplies eventually dwindled, so too did the self-delivered supply of free meat! So we decided to fill up my own truck with the ample stores of gas from the tanks of all the countless vehicles conveniently left at our disposal, and take our own little hunting trip into the city.

As I weaved our way through the streets clogged with abandoned vehicles, it wasn’t long before we spotted a young man in a tattered shirt dashing in front of us. Good thing too, because we hardly could stand the stench of all the rotting and decaying bodies that were just lying randomly about! Bill poked his rifle with scope out the window, aimed for the young man’s leg, and fired. We jumped out, quickly tying his ankles together and his hands behind his back, then unceremoniously dumped him in the back of the truck. As we were racing to leave town, we spotted yet another young man, figured we’d make the trip worthwhile, and bagged him too! It seemed like the statistic of the majority of the population being under the delicious age of 24 was true after all!
As I drove out of the city and back into the countryside with our fresh supply of captured meat, Bill couldn’t contain his ‘exuberance’ and leaned over, unzipped my jeans, yanked out my rock-hard dick and proceeded to suck me dry! After catching my breath I said, “Yah...straight, my ass!” He rose up with this big shit-eating grin on his face, along with my cum dribbling down his chin, and planted a big, long wet one on my mouth, blocking my view so that I almost went off the road! Sitting back to his seat, suddenly somber while still groping at his own hard cock inside his pants he muttered, “Yeah, well, guess we’ve all had to do what we had to survive.” I said, “Hum....And your wife? ...Before this all happened? ...And even after, when you finally had to tell her it was with me you were with bringing home the bacon? Still?” Bill chuckled and replied, “Nope! Not even a clue!” I said, “Wow! ...That bad, huh!” Bill just nodded and came back with, “Yah.....that bad!” The rest of the ride to my place was mostly in silence – I could tell the wheels inside Bill’s head were a’spinning fast as they ever had in his life! I’d realized throughout all those times we spent fucking and sucking each other like manly wild animals, and even after, when we were hard-on naked, fucking and then butchering up all that beautiful meat, that he had never once admitted to being gay! Had society really impressed that much of a hold over his free will?....Even now?...Now that there was no more ‘society’? I wondered what more would it take for Bill to finally snap! Furthermore, which snap would he finally choose for himself? Me? Or her? Now my wheels were spinning!

We pulled into my place that hot, late summer day, yanked our two hunting trophies off the truck and carried each of them around back. As usual, we stripped both our clothes off, and theirs, and then after binding the wound on one of them, fucked them like banshees. Imagine how exhilarating it would be for a captive young man in his prime after his ass has just been violently penetrated to lye bound and naked on the ground as he watches his companion get hung up by his feet, gut-fucked whilst he’s squirming and bleeding out, then gutted and hacksawed apart into simple chunks and pieces of freshly butchered red meat – being barely kept alive only to experience the same fate days later!

Bill and I made a few more equally successful hunting trips into town the following weeks, but as late fall brought the colder weather, the available long pigs began to get harder and harder to ‘procure’, and now we were only bringing back one at a time. Then the snow began to fall, and we barely made it back home over the unplowed highways with our latest catch – both of us realizing that nothing lasts forever. Still, after processing the meat and sharing our usual meal before divvying up the rest of it for Bill to take home to feed his wife and kids, we once more had the most passionate sex ever on the rug in front of the fireplace. But this time, something seemed oddly different - about both of us - as we lye there with our arms wrapped around each other’s naked masculine bodies of well-fed meat, and only the gentle sound of the crackling coals in the fire intermingling with our silent thoughts of intense contemplation – when next time we meet, which one of us will be winding up in the other’s belly?

This was really just an experiment for me to see if i could copy/paste with my rebuilt, and totally screwed up pc. MSWorks and OpenOffice are screwy and incompatable and all my old stuff is now totally f**ked up. But the story, is real.

Back