Handsome 17 yo Maurício Manuel dos Santos decapitado

Mauricio was a stud! Too bad his bad boy looks didn't help him survive too long. At least he left a sexy corpse for us to fantasize about.

As much as I would have loved to feast on his toes (which I would have sucked one by one), feet (which I would have sniffed, licked the spaces in between his toes, and fucked spaces), and cock (which I would have had the pleasure of licking all over before sucking on the big meaty shaft including his sweaty balls, to have finished by burying my face in his pubic hair), I would have gone for his beautiful head first (and yes, that's even after he had sustained machete wounds that led to his decapitation).

I would have picked up his head by his smooth thick hair. I would feel his hair on my fingers, then his soft scalp. Then, I would have wiped the sand off of his gorgeous face, tenderly caressing his forehead and feeling his eyebrows. I would feel the shape of his nose with my fingers, and tenderly open his dreamy eyes. At this point, I would have stared him in his lifeless eyes and, holding his head up by his cheeks and ears, I would have kissed his still-supple lips and suck on his tongue. After I am satisfied, I would have then put my cock in his mouth and vigorously thrust in and out. I would have fucked his mouth so hard. After that, I would have then proceeded to fuck his throat until cum dribbles from his mouth.

Mauricio was a stud! Too bad his bad boy looks didn't help him survive too long. At least he left a sexy corpse for us to fantasize about.

As much as I would have loved to feast on his toes (which I would have sucked one by one), feet (which I would have sniffed, licked the spaces in between his toes, and fucked spaces), and cock (which I would have had the pleasure of licking all over before sucking on the big meaty shaft including his sweaty balls, to have finished by burying my face in his pubic hair), I would have gone for his beautiful head first (and yes, that's even after he had sustained machete wounds that led to his decapitation).

I would have picked up his head by his smooth thick hair. I would feel his hair on my fingers, then his soft scalp. Then, I would have wiped the sand off of his gorgeous face, tenderly caressing his forehead and feeling his eyebrows. I would feel the shape of his nose with my fingers, and tenderly open his dreamy eyes. At this point, I would have stared him in his lifeless eyes and, holding his head up by his cheeks and ears, I would have kissed his still-supple lips and suck on his tongue. After I am satisfied, I would have then put my cock in his mouth and vigorously thrust in and out. I would have fucked his mouth so hard. After that, I would have then proceeded to fuck his throat until cum dribbles from his mouth.
DAYUM!!! LOVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

Back