doll fuckers vs necros

NeonKnight

Forum Regular
many HOT men like/prefer to fuck rubber blow up dolls, is it because they are closeted necros? they are obviously hot enough to land real hook ups for sex, why would they opt for dolls, do you think they prefer partners that are non responsive?

many HOT men like/prefer to fuck rubber blow up dolls, is it because they are closeted necros? they are obviously hot enough to land real hook ups for sex, why would they opt for dolls, do you think they prefer partners that are non responsive?

Well, their partners don't nag, have headaches, require flowers or birthday gifts, or want foreplay that lasts forever.

its the concept of fucking an object that is synonymous with the two groups. We like objectifying the things we are sexually attracted to.

I don't know why guys fuck blow-up sex dolls, but I suspect that only rarely does it have anything to do with necrophilia. What I do know is that I like to watch straight men dicking those balloon ladies! I have a couple videos of men fucking inflatables. I have no desire to see men fucking corpses.

Back