penectomy

wheres your manners young man - stop in the welcome thread pinned at the top of this section and give us an intro - then we'll be happy to cut your dick off >eg<

welcome...

Guys, I am wondering, I think removing a guys penis should only be done if medically necessary, not be optional. Sorry anyone who does it as an elective surgery needs their head examined, am I right?

I tend to think that having it as elective surgery is weird but transexuals at least in my jurisdiction must got through a prior round of psychological tests before being permitted to get the hormones and the surgery. I have NO desire to change my gender or sexual identy myself.

I tend to think that having it as elective surgery is weird but transexuals at least in my jurisdiction must got through a prior round of psychological tests before being permitted to get the hormones and the surgery. I have NO desire to change my gender or sexual identy myself.

Sounds like Canada has a good mental health system. I like the idea of transexuals doing psychology tests with a professional.

who's is good candidate to have a penectomy? Those who has really big cock or those who has really small? Or is every size good to go?

Definitely "every size good to go". No matter how big or small, every guy is going to miss his cock.

I am neither trans gender or trans sexual but I have always felt like I don't want the baggage between my legs and in july I have an appointment to have that removed. I'm not crazy or some kind of mental case.

Definitely "every size good to go". No matter how big or small, every guy is going to miss his cock.

Indeed and I would love to eat it. So something from that lad would be in me forever ;)

Guys, I am wondering, I think removing a guys penis should only be done if medically necessary, not be optional. Sorry anyone who does it as an elective surgery needs their head examined, am I right?

I'm into it as the ultimate cock torture. My erection tortured then cut off at the moment of ejaculation.

Back