BIKER SHOOT OUT

Outlawbiker

Forum Regular
Elite Member
I see on my news page that there was a biker gang shoot out in Waco Texas. How do you go about finding pictures of that?

I don't know how you guys find the pictures you do.

Thanks for doing it.

Outlawbiker

I see on my news page that there was a biker gang shoot out in Waco Texas. How do you go about finding pictures of that?

I don't know how you guys find the pictures you do.

Thanks for doing it.

Outlawbiker

dont know how they do it either but I would also love to see the hot remains of those bikers.

At lot of it is going to certain websites, kinda like this one. Or subscribing to certain twitter feeds. Which are left as an exercise for the reader.

Oh, here's a few: bestgore.com, www.dailymail.co.uk, theync.com The Iranian ones are more hard-core. You usually have to find a link to follow, as the name is often in Arabic. That's were you get the vids of the hangings. Google translate is really helpful. The vids of the decapitations usually come from certain twitter feeds.

It helps a lot if the incident occurs in places of the world where the release of the photos or video is, shall we say, more relaxed. Or perhaps politically motivated. The USA is one of the most uptight countries on the planet. Since the Waco shootout was in Texas, USA, it will be relatively hard to get the hard-core pix.

Unless someone has a secret source. Sometimes that happens, but it's fairly rare.

Isn't all this secret shit information kinda evil? I do love it.

the media really tried to light the flames after the shootout - they kept saying shit like "these bikers will get revenge" almost like they were trying to provoke another incident - I am surprised that there has been no retaliation thus far -

Waco is notorious for outcast - it is where the David Koresh incident happened - not a place I would choose to vacation...

the media really tried to light the flames after the shootout - they kept saying shit like "these bikers will get revenge" almost like they were trying to provoke another incident - I am surprised that there has been no retaliation thus far -

Waco is notorious for outcast - it is where the David Koresh incident happened - not a place I would choose to vacation...

I might vacation there if I knew there would be a biker shoot out.

I might vacation there if I knew there would be a biker shoot out.

The very best way to get this information would be to join one of the Texas biker clubs. Now, this might be kinda hard, but would certainly demonstrate resolve.

There might be an initiation ritual. Perhaps they have a residency requirement, or some sort of vouch system.*

The beauty of this idea is that when you got to the next big secret meeting, you could start the shootout yourself. Getting a gun shouldn't be a problem: it is Texas, after all.

Since there would be a good chance of you being one of the fatalities under those circumstances, you might be advised to wear a GoPro with some sort of instant upload feature, posting directly to CDG. I would recommend encrypting that puppy. We all would certainly enjoy the feed, even if you might not be able to.
-------
* See Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thompson for a real look inside a biker gang. Still sends shivers down my spine.

Even CNN site has some pics. Not that explicit, tho. Also autopsy reports are available for every one of them.

Recently one of the suspects in the case died in custody or something. Kinda short guy, I recall.

There were some pictures but I am having trouble finding the site where they were.

working on it

Back