Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
20-year-old front seat passanger dies from seat-belt trauma - mark clearly visible on young, fit excellent premium chest.
Damn shame they cropped up his cock and face but dude was definately a stunner.

Among the first pics in my collection, very old photo but still hot and I fap to it often.

Second image clearly showed dude died from thoracic aortic transection.

This is always fatal because of the profuse internal bleeding and the victim is dead within seconds.

Remember that seat belts don't guarantee your survival in a car wreck as this case clearly shows.

In car wrecks, this is cited as the second most common cause of death after head injury.

This is 99% lethal, heart surgeons can't fix it as victims bleed and die withing minutes. Of the 1% that make it to the hospital alive the majority croak from complications during surgery.

One of my early cdg crushes as well! Thanks for the memories.

I am 99% sure that dude was cute in the face and the mortican who cut him open has his face death photos.

Insane, crazy world.

nice body, strange way to die

I went to high school with a kid who died because he was the only one in the car who wore his seatbelt. He died doing all the right things. He was out at a party and met some friends there and his friends got piss drunk (he didn't drink). He didn't want them driving back home drunk so he volunteered to drive their drunk asses home. One of them were goofing off and grabbed the wheel, swerved and went through a one car, concrete garage. All of the occupants where ejected from the car. He was trapped inside and was crushed by the concrete roof of the garage. To make matters worse, his cousin was one of the first responders to the scene. I was told that he did not die instantly, but was slowly crushed to death. All because the seatbelt trapped him inside. All of the other occupants lived. One of them did loose an arm though. Later that year, the guy who was goofing off and grabbed the wheel committed suicide. My guess is because of guilt. At least that is what I'd like to think. Buddy was a hell of a guy!

Back