What's With People...

Choke_Me!

Forum Regular
I'm looking for someone to strangle me, and obviously I want to find someone I trust not to kill me or be a total psycho....so when someone messages me and I get a bad vibe from them I very nicely tell them I'm not interested... Then here comes the "he's fake" posts, seriously? I'm no model and I've been rejected a lot of times, and I never freaked out the way some of the guys here do.

I'm looking for someone to strangle me, and obviously I want to find someone I trust not to kill me or be a total psycho....so when someone messages me and I get a bad vibe from them I very nicely tell them I'm not interested... Then here comes the "he's fake" posts, seriously? I'm no model and I've been rejected a lot of times, and I never freaked out the way some of the guys here do.

Maybe your bad vibe intuition was accurate, and you were extremely wise to say no thanks.

alot of guys here freak out easily.
ive put up with it a lot when I first joined...

sad

I get they're mad I rejected them and you're right I should trust my instincts, but are they that shallow that they have to go seek out my posts and say I'm fake on them? There are a few people on this board who can attest to the fact that I'm very real, I just don't understand it.

Sorry that you have had poor reactions from people you have had said no too, at least it was here and not in person where things could get worse. Best to trust your instincts, especially in what you are interested in.

You need to understand your interests are of that of the minority. The majority do not sympathize your pleasures.

filthy white whore

Back