Sweaty guys topic

lady goggles

Forum Regular
I was at a court watching basketball. A lot of of guys and teens were playing, shirts vs skins mix. Some are lean with abs, some got ripped bodies and legs from playing sports or labor job and some jacked by gym. I like watching their chest get hit and turn red, specially sweat hard. They scratch it for itch, lemme scratch those pecs. I wanna wipe their chest and abs with my hands or face. They were all tired, I hope someone collapse or pass out. So I can come in and check them. See if they have no pulse by leaning my ears on their tired chest for heartbeat. If none cpr them by my face or hands. But none, I got bored.

Oppurtunity came when most are tired, new batch came to play. I can play and shoot good so I catered myself to join the fun. I picked my type, he is young, strong dark. Although not ripped or jacked he is fit. A tanned boy maybe 18, he guards me too. Kept spotting on his face, my shots falls but my eyes gazes at his fit young chest. As sweat slides down his chest, it excites me. Its his turn, I started scratching, pushing and leaning on his chest. Jhason the teen smells nice, his chest smells like cheap cologne but good scent. I should have pounded more, he was tired. We talked after the game he didn't notive I kept eyeing on his nipples. I even pretended to check if he's ok. I told him a way to relax his tired red chest. He let me squeeze and carress it, he liked it. When he left he smiled and thank me. He forgot his shirt. I kept it quick before he notice it.

I like the idea of giving cpr to a hot, shirtless, guy who collapsed after too much basketball
nice story :wink:

Back