Snuff a guy and watch body reactions

A knife in his rectum, removing small chunks of flesh to removing larger ones.

Then I'd shove my fist deep into his ass and pull his colon out. I'd also put a hook through his tongue and rip it out.

I like your vicious style, Vanpseudo. But do you eat any part of him?

I'd lightly sedate him so he could take the incredible pain I would inflict. Starting with hooks through muscles in his triceps forearms along his back gluts hams and calves and then hoist him in the air. I'd cut small and deep wounds everywhere slicing up his previous cock and balls, maiming one nipple and removal of the other cuts to his chest, arms, legs, neck, groin and face. Until he was dripping blood below. The weaker he got the harsher and deeper the cuts. A knife in his rectum, removing small chunks of flesh to removing larger ones. Reviving him several times until and of course whipping scraping and beating him as much as I want. Until finally covering his mouth and nose to do him in. Having him beg all the way to do this and then to release him from life.

Love the way you think, no mercy pure evil

Kill me.
I have decided to be snuffed.
I am particularly interested in being fully castrated. Quite serious.
Any takers ?

id gag him with my sweaty sock and duct tape and simply dissect him alive! making him watch me eat his feet raw! no drugs for him, he would endure all that i would do to him!

Not me. I like my guys alive. Personally the most I want is a guy to pass out (consented) and play with his unconscious body.Kinda the same as snuffing, but with less chance of being prosecuted and sentenced to life in prison.

Strip him naked, tie him to a tree, take a nice 6 inch Bowie and shove it into the centre of his lower abdomen up to the hilt and leave it in him for about an hour twisting it now and again. I will leave it to your imagination what I do next ;-)

a slow cut - from pubes to ribs - skin and muscle deep - to open the belly - see inside, pull out the entrails - and watch the poor bastard twitch as he dies -

feel the anus twitch, as well -
I would volunteer myself. Maybe more than one cut would be better, so you have options ;-)

a slow cut - from pubes to ribs - skin and muscle deep - to open the belly - see inside, pull out the entrails - and watch the poor bastard twitch as he dies -

feel the anus twitch, as well -
I would volunteer myself as victim.

Back