Snuff a guy and watch body reactions

I have the fantasy of being that willing victim, sometimes I'm enjoying a good fuck and my partner gives me a deadly surprise, maybe stabs me in the solar plexus while he is balls deep in my ass, so I suddenly know I'm about to die while he fucks me to death, but not too quickly. Or my lover goes from erotically nibbling my neck to a wide mouthed hard bite crushing my larynx so it instantly swells and cuts off my air as my ass spasms around his cock during my death throes. Sometimes I'm a truly willing victim, complicit in my own demise as I hold the stiletto point steady for my killer as he drives it home, or I snort a lethal drug cocktail as he bends me over and pounds me from behind. The common thread is that I know I'm dying, with my last sensations the experience of my killer using my death for his sexual gratification...

Decapitation would be fascinating. I have always wondered if it were possible to slice the neck so that the head does not immediately separate (with or without the victims expectation), as it has been in many films and legends. Would love to see how the body and head reacts to the slice, and what it does before, during and after separation.

Decapitation would be fascinating. I have always wondered if it were possible to slice the neck so that the head does not immediately separate (with or without the victims expectation), as it has been in many films and legends. Would love to see how the body and head reacts to the slice, and what it does before, during and after separation.

I have always wondered the same. A quick forceful slice using a thin strong wire (like piano) allowing the head to stay on and things to be be at least temporarily lined up for a few seconds. Then the head slips off, would be so hot to watch.

i love to be strangled, my tongue out drool dripping, my eyes wide and i especially love my bare feet twitching and perhaps dangling toes spreading.

I imagine strapping a young man to a table.. Perhaps realistically a massage table or the bed and I imagine having my hand around his mouth with my thumb and finger snapping his nose shut suffocating him. feeling his muscular body as he arches out before relaxing back down and lying there still waiting for the heart to stop beating in his chest

I think a great way to snuff a man would be to push him off a floor at a construction site and watch him be impaled by rebar through his back and out his belly. He'd slowly come to the realization that his torso muscles were ripped open and he couldn't pull himself up over the ribbed steel bars protruding from his gut. He'd slowly weaken from the loss of blood and eventually his body would arch backward, arms limply outward, and legs splayed apart. I'd watch him slowly die on the steel rebar that ran him through.

Imagine his facial expression as his head begins to slide and he can't do anything about it.

I imagine seeing his body continuing with whatever he was doing. Hopefully he was pumped up with steroids and a cocktail in his bloodstream that prolongs the moments before complete death. Hoping his head would be able to react after sliding off to seeing his body still going at it.

Dude standing up, naked, wrists tied behind back. A piece of rebar stuck about six inches up his ass, not enough for serious damage but enough that he can't work his way off it. Sit back with a beer and watch his fear as he realizes that eventually he will tire and begin to slip down the rebar. Untie his wrists because his hands are now useless. Make a couple small cuts somewhere on his body, letting his blood run down his legs and puddle around his bare feet. More panic as it gets slippery. Then, finally, inevitably, a foot slips, he loses his balance, slips downward, the rebar pushes up into his gut. Panic causes his body to jerk, impaling him even more. Hands flail uselessly. Eventually, his body stops dropping, leaving him impaled a foot off the floor, bloody feet splayed to the side, alive, in severe pain, sobbing uncontrollably, still watching me sip my beer passively. I get up, jerk off in his face, huge globs of jizz mixing with his tears. I lean in and push him down, all the way to the floor, the rebar sliding up into his neck. I kneel and hold his convulsing body tight, kissing his face, licking the tears and the cum. My hard dick touches his belly and shoots another load. I'm in ecstasy. He's in Hell.

Dude standing up, naked, wrists tied behind back. A piece of rebar stuck about six inches up his ass, not enough for serious damage but enough that he can't work his way off it. Sit back with a beer and watch his fear as he realizes that eventually he will tire and begin to slip down the rebar. Untie his wrists because his hands are now useless. Make a couple small cuts somewhere on his body, letting his blood run down his legs and puddle around his bare feet. More panic as it gets slippery. Then, finally, inevitably, a foot slips, he loses his balance, slips downward, the rebar pushes up into his gut. Panic causes his body to jerk, impaling him even more. Hands flail uselessly. Eventually, his body stops dropping, leaving him impaled a foot off the floor, bloody feet splayed to the side, alive, in severe pain, sobbing uncontrollably, still watching me sip my beer passively. I get up, jerk off in his face, huge globs of jizz mixing with his tears. I lean in and push him down, all the way to the floor, the rebar sliding up into his neck. I kneel and hold his convulsing body tight, kissing his face, licking the tears and the cum. My hard dick touches his belly and shoots another load. I'm in ecstasy. He's in Hell.

FUK YEAH!

I imagine strapping a young man to a table.. Perhaps realistically a massage table or the bed and I imagine having my hand around his mouth with my thumb and finger snapping his nose shut suffocating him. feeling his muscular body as he arches out before relaxing back down and lying there still waiting for the heart to stop beating in his chest

I like your thinking on this. But once his heart stops, you've got to bring him back. Give him your breath, press his muscular chest. Get his pump going again. And once you bring him too, it's time to choke him out.

I'm glad you brought the heart in to the equation, which is my main fetish. During all of the fun, I'd have a steth broadcasting his heartbeat on a speaker. The sound of his struggling heart during the "activities" would add to the experience.

I like your thinking on this. But once his heart stops, you've got to bring him back. Give him your breath, press his muscular chest. Get his pump going again. And once you bring him too, it's time to choke him out.

I'm glad you brought the heart in to the equation, which is my main fetish. During all of the fun, I'd have a steth broadcasting his heartbeat on a speaker. The sound of his struggling heart during the "activities" would add to the experience.

Yes, no matter what method of death, it would be extremely interesting to listen to the heart monitor during the death throws. I never understood why in the UK, they did not think of that when they used to hang the prisoner - it would save the doc from having to repeatedly listen as he waits to declare death.

I'd lightly sedate him so he could take the incredible pain I would inflict. Starting with hooks through muscles in his triceps forearms along his back gluts hams and calves and then hoist him in the air. I'd cut small and deep wounds everywhere slicing up his previous cock and balls, maiming one nipple and removal of the other cuts to his chest, arms, legs, neck, groin and face. Until he was dripping blood below. The weaker he got the harsher and deeper the cuts. A knife in his rectum, removing small chunks of flesh to removing larger ones. Reviving him several times until and of course whipping scraping and beating him as much as I want. Until finally covering his mouth and nose to do him in. Having him beg all the way to do this and then to release him from life.

Back