Snuff a guy and watch body reactions

Pues no se realmente porque me gusta ver personas muertas tal vez es el morbo de ver el momento en que ese ser deja su cuerpo y viendo la expresión de su rostro al morir. Que puede sentir en ese instante tan definitivo.

So many beautiful ideas but I think I would go with slow roasting over a bed of hot coals. I'd baste him with his own cum and slice off pieces as he slowly cooked.

Well, you all have some great and interesting ideas, thoughts and fantasies. Mine is to restrain him, asphyxiate him via a plastic bag. Once he reaches respiratory arrest, castrate, but not emasculate him (too much blood loss). Once quickly castrated, remove the plastic bag, and revive him! TOTAL CONTROL! Once revived, watch him in agony from the castration. Then replace the plastic bag and repeat, but while he expires, listen to his respirations and cardiac rhythms slow to almost zero. Once again, revive him. Now a good hand job for his pleasure, taking him to his last orgasm, even through the pain from castration. And finally, replace the bag. Once cardiac death occurs, dissect him. The dispose of him ecologically of course, to fertilize my garden.

Personally, I often wonder how it would feel to have my cock buried deep in a guy as he dies a slow death - the contractions in his anus and lower bowels and shiver in his body as he gives up life. Both the feelings transferred to my body and seeing would be turn-ons for me.

Another fantasy of mine would be to be sucked until I cum and at the moment I start to cum, the trap opens or the electricity is shot through my body - imagining that last orgasm being the precipitor of my execution.

Personally, I often wonder how it would feel to have my cock buried deep in a guy as he dies a slow death - the contractions in his anus and lower bowels and shiver in his body as he gives up life. Both the feelings transferred to my body and seeing would be turn-ons for me.

Very hot fantasy!

Another fantasy of mine would be to be sucked until I cum and at the moment I start to cum, the trap opens or the electricity is shot through my body - imagining that last orgasm being the precipitor of my execution.

Double hot! Both you AND your cocksucker would be cooked just as you cum shoots into his mouth.

Being in him - as his belly is slit open, as the bowels start to fall out of him - that is the experience I crave -

Callmecaleb, do you have a mail or something like that where I can contact you ?

Double hot! Both you AND your cocksucker would be cooked just as you cum shoots into his mouth.

now the very thought of this REALLY turns me on and im afraid im going to have to whack now! but i'll be thinking of sucking on his toes/soles instead.............

Saw a movie Man Apart who goes and gets revenge on the guys who tied to kill him. He jams a pool Cue up a guys ass till it comes out his mouth.
How about being tied up like Badtom in boots and leathers and a spit is shove up your ass till it come out behind your neck. your booted feet are tied to the spit and your head. The put over a fire and you are roasted alive. Slowly our are tuned till you are dead.

Outlawbiker

How about being tied up like Badtom in boots and leathers and a spit is shove up your ass till it come out behind your neck. your booted feet are tied to the spit and your head. The put over a fire and you are roasted alive. Slowly our are tuned till you are dead.

Outlawbiker

Hot damn! That sound like fun!

Castrate the dude, when he's tied spread eagle on a St. Andrew's Cross. Listen to his screams and watch him writhing in agony as his balls are cut out of his sack. Then watch the look on his face and listen to his agonized screams, as his cock is severed from his body and he slowly starts to bleed out. Then take a 4 inch dagger and stab him in hole where his cock used to be. In one swift motion, make a clean cut upwards to his sternum. And then...just to be extra cruel...shove your entire hand into his anus and push his intestines out through the freshly cut hole in his abdomen, effectively emptying him from the inside out.

Wow That's my ideal choice GreatWhiteNorth....... Do you need a willing victim?

Back