castration

I will only say this. I agree that in my personal opinion is castratutation should only be done if medically necessary, like if it has a severe infection. I know you guys will probably not agree with me. A guy without his balls is a turn off for me.

I agree with jbarn. Castration should only be permitted for medical reasons. Though there is perhaps a sound argument for chemical castration for sex offender since that is at least reversible .
However that brings up the argument about whether one is entitled to harm oneself and whether the law should intervene to prevent it. Are a group of extreme sadists and masochists allowed to indulge each other's fantasies and fetishes even when there may be lasting physical damage. And then there might be issues of whether the participants are of sound mind.
This is getting to sound like a degree question in a jurisprudence exam. Sorry.

Man all of this sounds fun and it turns me on to see those pics, thinking about it being done to me..mmm and thanks for links too, I actually know of those sites as I've visited them awhile ago, and I'm going to go check them out now to see what's new

A guy without his balls is a turn off for me.

I don't know. I've seen pics of some really hot muscular nullos that I'd love to roll around with. I think I could dig it.

Agreed, Outlaw. I would force him to watch me devour his masculinity. And when my dog starts chewing on his severed cock, he'll realize that he'll never fuck again.

I would make poor bastard suck his cock after the severing it and then I would eat that too myself - why waste good meat to dog?

I would make poor bastard suck his cock after the severing it and then I would eat that too myself - why waste good meat to dog?

Fuck the bastard. He gives his cock and balls to me, he doesn't get to touch them. He watches me eat them as he suffers in pain. Then I start cutting pieces of meat off his bod. I eat til I'm full. He suffers til he dies. Perfect!

I've never eaten a man's cock, but I assume it wouldn't be very tasty because there's no real meat. I would definitely eat his balls. Rocky Mountain Oysters are a delicacy

I've never eaten a man's cock, but I assume it wouldn't be very tasty because there's no real meat.

If you've wanted to eat a man's cock for your entire life and finally get the chance, believe me, it would taste better than anything you've ever eaten.

If you've wanted to eat a man's cock for your entire life and finally get the chance, believe me, it would taste better than anything you've ever eaten.

Hmmm...maybe slice it up like rings of calamari, bread it and deep fry it. A little marinara sauce for dipping and you've got a nice appetizer.

Sounds about right. From what I understand, cock is tough and chewy, will need to add flavor, so breading and frying might do the trick.

Sounds about right. From what I understand, cock is tough and chewy, will need to add flavor, so breading and frying might do the trick.

Raw cock already has flavor. If it's hung few days without wash there's full of flavor

Back