Got a boy to play dead for me

Hot that he let you show his face and his cock in the one pic, as well as showing his face while sucking urs. Thanks for sharing man!

they are completely awake - no drugs at all. If any of the pics really looks like he was drugged - all that means is that he was being 100% into the roleplay......... and really acting the part! I have had guys offer to play that would take some kind of sleeping pill or something - but, I could never make that play work out unfortunately....... It would be a real dream to have someone really passed out too! Because no matter what - when someone is 100% awake - they always have some kind of movement or reaction or giggle/flinch when touched, etc.
so, this is my latest ad: https://cnj.craigslist.org/cas/6278067793.html - which is basically a "roleplay" ad.
Now - in the ad - i only touch on the subject of "snuff/passed out role play". as you can all imagine - this is my primary goal....to find someone to do this. luckily, this ad tends to attract a very submissive kind of guy - who is willing to do almost anything - and this is how i have been able to get guys to play. in fact, out of everyone that I have ever played with - i have only met up with two like minded guys - who are actually really into snuff/passed out role play
oh - and one more thing..... I am only into a certain type of guy.... younger, thinner, etc - if was into bigger and older - i could have guys playing dead for me every day! hahaha. the guy in my last pics - he is actually 35 - a little older than i like - but, he is great at roleplay and loves to play dead and do anything and everything - i have tied him up - done kidnap roleplay with him, etc.

Last edited:
thanks..;d , your last one, where you hang him, i found him very attractive..;D

have anymore picture ?

Thanks all......... I am always looking for hot younger guys to play dead for me in New Jersey...... and also I will be in Chicago in late October too. Anyone can always send me an email at dfngm1967@yahoo.com. I am also willing to take pics of guys that want to play dead too.

You practice your fetish professionally. That's great for you. Too bad I'm 35...

You practice your fetish professionally. That's great for you. Too bad I'm 35...

thanks...... actually......the guy with the blue shirt and green shorts - that I posted in August - he is 35........ though, I do prefer under 30 to play...... its just what i like. also - its his body type........ smaller, thinner, etc........he is easy to move around! hahaha

I am always looking for someone to play dead for me........ and take pics of too (if you want)......... prefer younger/thinner......... i am in New Jersey.... US.....
I do travel at times too.......
ONLY play though - no real killing...... so, please do not ask me to really kill you
If interested........ contact me at dfngm1967@yahoo.com

Back