Got a boy to play dead for me

Wow very hot...you are one lucky dude...haven't had much luck with craigslist ads out here :/

Wow very hot...you are one lucky dude...haven't had much luck with craigslist ads out here :/

try this instead - instead of doing a "play dead" ad - do a basic fetish/kinky ad that just mentions snuff play along with a bunch of other types of play - check out this ad:

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cas/6002791586.html

this has actually worked alot better than the play dead ad. because it attracts guys that are just into pleasing a dom...... and they will do ANYTHING ! then - after they reply - i have a reply i send to them that talks about the different roleplays i have done - and i mention the snuff play! it works alot and really well! good luck

Hey my brothers........ I had another boy come and play dead for me....... enjoy!

This guy is straight too...... married to a woman with children..... is not interested in being with a man sexually...... but, is actually really into playing dead and having his body manipulated.... but, only by a guy! enjoy!

Back