Got a boy to play dead for me

Update for all my CDG brothers out there............ I have had two other guys come and play dead........but, they would not allow me to take pics....... The craigslist ads work really well....... here they are:

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/m4m/5223825337.html

and

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/m4m/5221286937.html

feel free to copy and use if you want to!

I get more replies to the second ad - which is a kinky/role play ad..... but, it is just a secret way for me to find guys to play dead for me! I just had someone else reply to that one - and he did say he would be willing to play dead...... so, still hoping to get more pics for you all to enjoy - hopefully soon!!

James is a TOTAL HOTTIE!! Any time he can come back for you to play with him - is a good time. Hell I'd love it if he came to my house - I'd pay for someone that hot all the time :)

latest update for all of you.......

still hoping to have more guys come and play dead.............. and of course, to get pictures for you all! i constantly have guys reply to the ad....... but, very very few ever follow thru.... and of course, the ones that do follow thru - only a few are kinky enough for me to take pics of......

but still hoping soon!

the above ad links are still active too.

BUT - one thing I figured i would do - is share some pics of guys that did reply - saying they would be into it....... none of these has happened yet..... but, one can dream....... haha

Hot guys. But they've let you down - we know what they deserve for that :)

It was more a noose round their necks that I had in mind :)

still hoping to have more guys come and play dead.............. and of course, to get pictures for you all! i constantly have guys reply to the ad....... but, very very few ever follow thru.... and of course, the ones that do follow thru - only a few are kinky enough for me to take pics of......

but still hoping soon!

the above ad links are still active too.

BUT - one thing I figured i would do - is share some pics of guys that did reply - saying they would be into it....... none of these has happened yet..... but, one can dream....... hahaView attachment 91683View attachment 91684View attachment 91685View attachment 91686View attachment 91687

Perfect erotic playmates

Back