Got a boy to play dead for me

He came back today!!!! Enjoy!!!

My buddy James came back today for some more fun - enjoy guys!

Fuckin' awesome pics, dude! This one is my favorite! Damn...check out his big, beautiful cock and those big, cum-filled balls!

I hope you emptied the cum out of his balls, before he went home. :load:

hey guys.......i am hoping to have James come back and play dead again for me soon! and i promise to get him fully naked!! haha AND, I will get more pics of his hot and sexy feet too!! haha

Meanwhile....... i had ANOTHER boy come over today and play dead for me........ he was really into it (even more so than the first boy).... and roleplayed it really well....... he is older too - in his early thirties..... pics are attached for all to enjoy......

View attachment 84241View attachment 84240View attachment 84239

The ad I have on Craigslist that I mentioned in an earlier post has had a great response.....and i have a THIRD boy who also wants to play dead for me - and I hope to meet up with him soon.......
any frontal views of this man?

did he let u handle him? move package around, pose him? or did he pose himself?

Both of my boy toys played dead really well and allowed me to move and manipulate their bodies. It was a blast! James is fine with the pics being shown - the other boy does not want his face shown.... but, I do have front views of him - but, while we were doing bondage...... he was not playing dead.

Back