Got a boy to play dead for me

Trump is a piece of shit. The sooner he is gone, the better. American voters need to wake the fuck up in November and get rid of all Republicans in the US House and Senate.

Careful what you wish for. If Trump falls then Mike Pence takes over. Mike Pence is potentially more dangerous than Trump because Pence is smart enough and charismatic enough to be able to push through his agenda. Mike Pence is a religious zealot who would create a Christian theocracy in this country if he had the chance. Though Trump is dangerous in his own right, he at least is too stupid to be able to push through anything. He only managed to push through tax reform because republican donors threatened to stop funding the republicans if they did not pass it.

Careful what you wish for. If Trump falls then Mike Pence takes over. Mike Pence is potentially more dangerous than Trump because Pence is smart enough and charismatic enough to be able to push through his agenda. Mike Pence is a religious zealot who would create a Christian theocracy in this country if he had the chance. Though Trump is dangerous in his own right, he at least is too stupid to be able to push through anything. He only managed to push through tax reform because republican donors threatened to stop funding the republicans if they did not pass it.

I agree with you 100% about Pence, which is why I said American voters need to wake the fuck up in November and get rid of all Republicans in the US House and Senate.

I agree with you 100% about Pence, which is why I said American voters need to wake the fuck up in November and get rid of all Republicans in the US House and Senate.

Democrats are better than republicans but not by much unfortunately. Democrats tend to be liberal on social issues but they pretty much side with republicans when it comes to economic issues. Obama promised a political revolution and delivered very little. The reason is very simple. His donors are almost the same ones who fund the republican party. Clinton was in favor of the TPP which would have essentially given corporations the ability to take countries to court if their policies causes loss of profits.

Democrats are better than republicans but not by much unfortunately. Democrats tend to be liberal on social issues but they pretty much side with republicans when it comes to economic issues. Obama promised a political revolution and delivered very little. The reason is very simple. His donors are almost the same ones who fund the republican party. Clinton was in favor of the TPP which would have essentially given corporations the ability to take countries to court if their policies causes loss of profits.

Agreed. We need TRUE progressive candidates, who are willing to primary the DINOs. Get money out of politics, get the government out of our bedrooms, get single-payer, universal healthcare for all US citizens, tax the politically active churches and much, much more.

My last boy came back for another session!

OK -enough of the political talk!! AND...... back to guys playing dead! My last boy came back for another session! Actually - he has been back a few times..........but, this time I took pics again! haha Sorry about covering up the face.... I know I hate that too.... but, this is the only way I can post the pics. BTW - since no more craigslist - I met this kinky boy on Grindr a while back. Enjoy my brothers!!

Really hot! Especially liked the one where you pulled its head up by its hair, fitting for a dead meat carcass. Also the one where the body is draped over the side of the chair, and the vulternable neck submissibely exposed Do you have any where both the arms are up above the head? always loved that pose. Can you tell us about the role playing - did you pretend to just find him dead, was he your prisoner - how did he die? What else did you do to his dead helpless fuckmeat body ;)

Really hot! Especially liked the one where you pulled its head up by its hair, fitting for a dead meat carcass. Also the one where the body is draped over the side of the chair, and the vulternable neck submissibely exposed Do you have any where both the arms are up above the head? always loved that pose. Can you tell us about the role playing - did you pretend to just find him dead, was he your prisoner - how did he die? What else did you do to his dead helpless fuckmeat body ;)

Thanks for the note...... unfortunately - it took me almost a month to get back to you because i was yet again locked out of this stupid site!!!!!!!! thanks so much meatpie!!!!! maybe try blocking people that DONT post pictures!!!!!!!

so, to FINALLY answer your question.... this particular guy just plays dead - no real roleplaying to go along with it. though, as you can see by his cock always being hard - he loves to be submissive and treated like a piece of meat! haha i have had others that love the idea of the roleplay though..... and like to struggle as i "kill them"....... i dont mind either way........ i do really love it when guys love to roleplay - but, hey, someone just pretending to die on me i love to! haha thanks

Thanks for the note...... unfortunately - it took me almost a month to get back to you because i was yet again locked out of this stupid site

Flaming outside FLH section is not allowed please read our rules.

Back