Roleplay idea (Warning : pantyhose and incest fetish)

odinoot

Forum Newcomer
Hello, i'm looking for a roleplay partner (online roleplay only), i wrote a short introduction for a basic scenario idea, i'm looking for a lover of any forms of asphyxia/suffocation/smothering methods, pantyhose wearing by male, and humiliation/frustration.

A young man devellop a curious fetish for his mom's pantyhose, at the beginning of his teenage period, he began to stole her pantyhose in the laundry bag to rub his body and even wear them. But after few month, he eventually intensify his fetish, and he regulary spy his mom when she's asleep.
The fact that she usually keep her own pantyhose for sleeping drive him totally overexcited, and each time he watch her like that, he come after only 1 or 2 minutes of jerking off.

After few night of spying, he begin to be more confident and wear pantyhose himself, then the simple pantyhose wearing turn into ful encasement from head to toes. His devious habits gain more strenght each nights until he is so obsessed by pantyhose than he cannot cum without.
But one day, another man come to the house, the new mom's boyfriend arrive and disrupt the pervert son.
But he is so addicted to his deviant games, that he decide to spy mom even if she sleep with this stranger.

As usual he prepare himself and put one pantyhose on his legs, one on hise torso and arms, and one over his head like a hood. Then he silently move to his mom's room, his penis fully erected, bulging against his pantyhose, he already anticipate the short but intense pleasure of soaking his nyloned crotch area, but as he half-open the door, he have a curious feeling that tonight, things will be a little different...

If you're interested for playing the killer role, keep me in touch ;)

Back