HIV AIDS POZ - death on the installment plan

NeonKnight

Forum Regular
so I was torn of whether to start this thread in the great debate section or here, but this twist on the topic certainly falls under sexual deviance, so here we go...

the first word of Aids is ACQUIRED, maybe in the early days it didn't apply so much, but in todays world after all the eye witness of the ravages and all the education that is out there, I submit that in a HUGE HUGE majority of the cases it is indeed ACQUIRED.

This isn't a pro bugchasers thread, but what I am saying is that basically the very controversial statement that in fact all bareback bottoms are indeed bugchasers. You know it's out there, you know that MILLION AMD MILLIONS & MILLIONS of guys are infected, and yet you cant resist to fill your cunt with cum. You have ACQUIRED it, it didn't magically jump in your asshole, you went and found it...

so here's the real meat of my topic, which is that I debate that it's totally intentional, that these guys are working on "death on the installment plan." Is it because of self loathing? Is it because they have a deep deep fetish for the DEAD like most of us here do ? Do they turn themselves on with a long and slow appearance of death? Do you find their slow change to the look of death sexy?

Honestly there are several things that drew me to this site, The first being that I have a long very experienced history of seeking out the unconscious and sexually abusing/using them. I prefer nonconsent, what? Like the dead consent to your sexual assaults? Don't judge me, nonconsentual sex is thee hottest! However, another big factor in my interest here is the constant exposure to guys knocked up with HIV and their wasting bodies... The more knocked up they are, the more I am attracted...

*NeonKnight grabs some popcorn and sits back waiting for the backlash, judge me if you will, but I cant resist wanting to knock these fuckers out and fuck their wasting dying bodies....

POZZED

Attachments

• !a0.jpg
    !a0.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 82
  • !a1.jpg
    !a1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 71
  • !a2.jpg
    !a2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 79
  • !a3.jpg
    !a3.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 74
  • !a4.jpg
    !a4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 70
POZZED UP

Attachments

• !a6.jpg
    !a6.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 36
  • !a7.jpg
    !a7.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 51
  • !a8.jpg
    !a8.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 30
  • !a9.jpg
    !a9.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 33
  • !a5.jpg
    !a5.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 43
MORE POZ

Attachments

• !a10.jpg
    !a10.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22
  • !a11.jpg
    !a11.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 26
  • !a14.jpg
    !a14.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
  • !a13.jpg
    !a13.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 29
  • !a12.jpg
    !a12.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19
POZ POZ POZ

Attachments

• !a15.jpg
    !a15.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
  • !a16.jpg
    !a16.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 13
  • !a17.jpg
    !a17.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 10
  • !a19.jpg
    !a19.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
  • !a18.jpg
    !a18.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 17
MORE POZ MORE POZ

Attachments

• !a20.jpg
    !a20.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 6
  • !a21.jpg
    !a21.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
  • !a22.jpg
    !a22.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 20
  • !a23.jpg
    !a23.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 30
  • !a24.jpg
    !a24.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 10
POZ

Attachments

• !a25.jpg
    !a25.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 13
  • !a26.jpg
    !a26.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7
  • !a27.jpg
    !a27.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
  • !a28.jpg
    !a28.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
  • !a29.jpg
    !a29.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 10
SO POZZED

Attachments

• !a30.jpg
    !a30.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 5
  • !a32.jpg
    !a32.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
  • !a31.jpg
    !a31.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 8
  • !a33.jpg
    !a33.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
  • !a34.jpg
    !a34.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 6
le POZZED

Attachments

• !a35.jpg
    !a35.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 12
  • !a38.jpg
    !a38.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
  • !a37.jpg
    !a37.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 9
  • !a36.jpg
    !a36.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
  • !a39.jpg
    !a39.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 28
POZZERS

Attachments

• !a40.jpg
    !a40.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 3
  • !a41.jpg
    !a41.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 20
  • !a42.jpg
    !a42.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • !a44.jpg
    !a44.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 8
  • !a43.jpg
    !a43.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 7
POZ DADDY

Attachments

• !a47.jpg
    !a47.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 15
  • !a48.jpg
    !a48.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21
  • !a48.jpg
    !a48.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
  • !a49.jpg
    !a49.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to judge you or not. But I kind of doubt you will get much of that here. I mean we are all here on this site .. If we were lured here then we all have desires that are not social norm.

That being said I will absolutely not judge you, as I came to this site for most the same reason. Mine is minus the HIV/AIDS. My deepest desire is stripping and abusing an unconscious dude. As you stated, unconsentual makes it all the more desireable.

You said that you have spent your time seeking out these opportunities. By this statement it sounds like you have had many encounters like this. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.

Basically I'm saying that I share your desires and I would take any of these POZers unconscious bodies.

Well, I've been begging a friend of mine to try and poz me for a while now .. By forcing me to swallow his cum. I love having his cock in my throat but sadly he's yet to actually pump a big load in me. In definately turned on by the thought of being forced to swallow huge poz loads from a guy (preferably with big balls) who loves making a guy choke on his load and forcing me to swallow a big load of pozzed cum!

My deepest desire is stripping and abusing an unconscious dude. As you stated, unconsentual makes it all the more desireable.

You said that you have spent your time seeking out these opportunities. By this statement it sounds like you have had many encounters like this. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.

I will be sharing some of my experiences concerning the unconscious in the near future.

Well, I've been begging a friend of mine to try and poz me for a while now .. By forcing me to swallow his cum. I love having his cock in my throat but sadly he's yet to actually pump a big load in me. In definately turned on by the thought of being forced to swallow huge poz loads from a guy (preferably with big balls) who loves making a guy choke on his load and forcing me to swallow a big load of pozzed cum!

It is not likely you will get knocked up from swallowing poz loads, just like it's not likely a top guy will get knocked up from bb fucking them. I am NOT saying that it is impossible, but it is unlikely. It is even less likely now that they have advanced so far with medications and most guys who KNOW they are poz are on meds that make their viral loads "undetectable." I have never heard a guy say he got knocked up from topping, it has never discouraged me from bb topping the poz....

I do have to say that poz guys, which i am one, really make me hard. I know this is probably a bit strange, but get off when a guy tells me he is poz and is shooting a dirty load up my ass. Love the wasted look and can not wait to get fucked by a wasted poz guy. For me it just so very hot. So i do not judge anyone else on this site, as i do find most things really hot, so i ask for the same. Love the hot cum

Back