Little.Boy.Rot

||Despondent Thespian||
If there is anyone who cares, I don't know if there is.
I know people don't like me.
That's fine.
People have wondered about me.
If you want to know, why I've been absent.
Life, has fallen apart for me.
So many things have happened.
I've been places.
Believe...what you want.
I may not be on for a long time again.
Who knows what this life can bring.​

I don't dislike you, I dislike conflict.

What do you need Rottie? Money? Sex? Drugs? Where the fuck are you?

Hello Rottie
In Sweden now, boy you get around. What's with the nobody likes me crap. Look at the amount of answers you get when you make some of your choice comments, and the amount of attention you get in the flame section. If no one was interested and nobody liked you then you would not get any replies to some of the things you post.
You sound very pissed off at the moment?.I thought you were stronger than that, i thought you didn't let things get you down and were content with your life style and the choices you have made.
We all get pissed off and a bit scunnard from time to time (yes even me and i very rarely give a shit about what life throws at me, coz i usualy find a way to throw it right back). So come on Man , make some of your witty comments to stir things up a bit, you know that always cheers you up!. - REMEMBER DON'T LET THE BASTARDS DRAG YOU DOWN , THEY AN'T BLOODY WORTH IT. THINGS WILL ALWAYS GET BETTER, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET ANY WORSE.
Go on flame me for some of my comments, you know it will make you feel better.l

You all wouldn't belive me.
Nor would you more then likely truely understand.
I'm not in Sweden anymore.
I'm in a place where they keep the crazies.
Only getting out for a day for awhile.
If you guys only knew.

I thought u was dead. When are they releasing u

LBR, messaged you days ago. Chat next time we're both online, wd be good to know how yr doing

Sounds like you have been sectioned, did you sign yourself in or did someone have you put away?.

Maybe we have been too rough with him Dark, we should have given the poor creature a chance.

I want to help him.

After all I was in a fucked up situation with no money myself.

Friends from CDG pulled me out, so we have to do something about Rottie.

I was taken in against my will.
I can't blame them.
I am lost.
I get out once every two - three days for re-immersion into society.
God.
Its been so fucking crazy.
I can't believe I did what I did.

You will be fine. I guess you take pills and have long conversations with shrinks?

Well.
I'm on some heavy medication right now.
And I hate it.
I can't think, i feel numb n my head and balls.
Seriously, my balls feel n umb.
The doctor says this is normal.
Fuck, Meatpie.
I dont feel fine.
I feel depraved.
I am talking to a shrink, though.
I don't like her.
She's an idiot.
She actually thinks, that Necrophilia is one of the rare mental fetishes that are deballitating.
I told her.
No.
its desire you dumb bitch.
Then i threw a paperweight at her.
:(

Why did you d oit in the first place when we all told you shrinks can't cure necrophilia, they are just gonna drug you up and you will talk and then they are gonna present your case to their colleagues and that it is basically.

You must learn to control your desires, otherwise you will sink deeper and deeper.

Get back to normal life, find a job, find a boyfriend you are young and can be happy....if you want it to and dont' allow yourself to sink.

Same thing happened with Eric. He was very confused, went to a shrink and they locked him up in a mental institution, overdozed on drugs to the point that he was sleeping basically 24/7.

What cure is that?

Cure what cure, there is no cure, we are what we are.
As far as the shrinks go, they are more fucked up than we are!, LBR, you have to learn and learn fast how to play thier stupid little mind games, most of the ones i have met are so full of thier own importance and inflated egos, they are actually quite easy to fool, think before you speak, tell them what they want to hear, always double guess what they are hinting at and most importantly NEVER TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALY THINK OR FEEL. Don't pour your true feelings out to them THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU.
lie like you have never lied before or they will bend and twist your mind.
Don't take the medication if you can find a way of pretending you have taken it do it.
They only want to destroy the real you and change you in to thier view of normality and conformity. DONT DO IT. Be strong you can beat this and them. REMEMBER LIE LIE LIE, PLAY THIER GAME BUT MAKE SURE YOU WIN. YOU CAN DO IT.
P.S. Yes I know all about this, been thier done that, that's why I'm a happy screwed up git and nothing this word phases or gets to me anymore, one day you will reach this stage and it's great. No real depresion, no bi-polarism just a content, mostly happy gay necro and lovin it. So what if I cant shout it from the roof tops coz some friends and family could not cope with it, fuck them, I'll carry on lieing to them as well, the world is full of dumb fucks and most people lie all the time anyway.

I also went to a shrink. I did it for fun, it was hilarious and I went because I didn't have to pay.

Lady shrink with orange hair was more fucked up than her patients.

End result of my visit: Nothing.

Shrinks may work for some people but for most they don't.

I totally agree with what Dark said, accept who you are and don't try to battle it or think too much of it.

Life is way to short for that.

We are always here to help you.

We have helped and supported each other in hard times, that is why I love this place so much.

I've been through really hard times myself but through discussion with other people I have managed to find relief and some peace of mind.

We even have a support thread for people battling mental illness, particularly depression.

You can post there as well if you want.

Update

So here's a total update.
Thank god I got a psp wireless snuck in here.
Dumbasses don't even put up a firewall bigger then V.139 in here.
Cracked that bitch with a psp.
Rerouted though NetBio's to my secured wireless signal.
Anyways.

So I'm on heavy medicaiton as I said.
I go to therapy everday.
Its a crapshoot really, Dr.Teryla thinks that were makng progress.
Darkside, thanks for that.
I am swallowing the bullshit she's giving me.
But sometimes, she gets in.
And I wonder, why is Necrophilia apart of me?
What things in me make me desire such.
I've delved into such before.
But the answer seems flawed.
I know, that i get lonely.
That my mind is messed up due to life.
But yah so are others lifes.
Is it that I never truely want some I love truely leave me?
Yes, true.
I have a obession with that concept and that of death and decaying life and beauty.
But then i bite the tongue of my brain and hold back that tide.
I have daily intense session of "Straight jackett" where they put me in a jacket and make me watch hours of healthy fluffy television. Its horrible by the way
If i have to sit through another hour of ICarly I'm going to puke.
None the less, I can't write in journals or have pencils without supervision.
I'm amazed they haven't found out that I hack their signal when I'm stuck in here.
My two bf's call daily and shit.
I can't handle them right now.
They look at me funny ad ont stop the persistent questioning of why i did it.

I'm sure you all wondering what I did.
Well to you it might seem erotic, and it was.
But depraved.
But i have to tak to you guys tommorrow about it.
I have to go.
Thanks guys.​

How odd that you are accused of a mental illness. We are drenched in a world of necrophelia, butchery. Have you seen what America has done to Iraq? America has been using depleted uranium on innocent citizens from 2003 and you should see what the babies are starting to look like. ewww. Check out www.youtube.com and type in depleted uranium effects and enter if it doesn't work add in birth defects. It's gross. Let me know if you need help. Then a couple of American soldiers raped a girl in front of her family (I think they sodomized her) and then killed the entire familyl. You've all seen SAW I, II, III, Iv, V and Hostel by Quentin Tarentino - it's everywhere. Someone tried to kidnap the corpse of Marilyn Monroe just so they could fuck her and I think they did... We are surrounded by the absurd, the absurdities, the deranged. The hypocrites love it. They frown, they touch they nose, they sniff and then they touch ... it ...

And it is even worse when you go to a real morgue and you realize that the people who work there are necros and they enjoy cutting up other people. It is true.

And they laugh at the rotters.

I got terribly worked up sometimes about these things but this is the world we live in and everyone must find a way for themselves to be at peace.

Otherwise you develop mental illness.

I don't know if Il've lost it, or I did that night.
I hope they all die {the mental workers}
Then I can fuck them..
Oh dear god Meatpie..there is a guy who works there, he sits and talks to me.
He is so sweet and handsome...he tells me he cares and wants to understand me.
I want to see him dead on a table, I want to feel his guts in my hands.
I have dreams of him not moving, still, and I slid off his underwear and suck his cold flacid cock.
I hate that I can't use razors, i feel terribly unshaven.
I would cut his throat open, if just could...
Meatpie, you would love this guy.
He's gruff, dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, beautiful feet { THIS IS COMIN FROM ME!!}
I saw them, when we were in our socks....
Meatpie....dear jesus...

Back