Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We have just learned and can confrim that Log On, former admin of kiuma, has passed away.

His friends recently released a message saying, "An amazing guy who always did his best, he is greatly missed."

The CDG forum team would like to offer our condolances to his family, friends and all those who knew him from the internet boards.

:sm (47):

More and more people confirm this fact, I talked with him often even though I was perma on kiuma.

Oh shit.....I thought you were about to post that JohannaXn had died too.....from sucking on a corpse's bone and choking on it during the act.....I am so disappointed now :(

She won't last long if she continues taking drugs and drinking.

She hasn't changed one bit, still big red watermarks on her pics from Thailand and Brazil.

And none of them original or new to us.

LAME.

How are you btw babe, how are things at ogrish.in

I see you don't have many active posters :(

Oh we have active posters....just less active trolls LOL :sm (52):

Trolls can be fun. And cute. :sm (43):

I read it and so what. She may be lying too as far as I know. Johanna is a pathological liar and I don't believe her one bit.

She is a drug addict, suffers from bipolar disorder and has a serious drinking problem.

Those who remember her posts here when she first registered will know what kind of person she really is.

I want her to explain to everyone what happened with Log On not hide the truth like she always does.

Sick cunt, I hope she dies with a dead girl's smelly bone in her snatch, maybe that is what she dreams about.

Here is what I had to say to her:

She is always so "informed"...:sm (43):

Why don't you inform us what really happened with log On Jo?

She can't she's too busy rubbing her clit on her freshly grave robbed skulls.....

I don't have anything against necros but I do hate that cunt with a passion

You know what the funny thing is?

I tracked down Log and all he left behind as trails...
Ask Sweets; I phoned trails and persons!

If he is dead even his mum does not know about this!
And that is the boggus info I found so far!

I know who the fucker is behind all this!

When I can proof it I will spread the word!

Srsly, you have to find what happened with Log On, we will have to solve this mystery.

JohannaXn loves being mysterious, she is always hiding something, always secretive and working behind your back.

I hate her, I can't stand her stupid blog.

Maybe you can teach them some English....
I make fucking typo's and grammer mistakes but this is a NATIVE REDNECK!

http://viraldeath.com/?p=4188#comments

One thing I do wonder about:
In the shower does he likes to show of how big his dick is or how many cocks his fat ass can handle at the same time......?

Spelling mistakes are a registered trademark of JohannaXn. Often, when pointed out, she won't even bother to fix them and keep making the same mistake.

This speaks volume about the people who run this "gore 2" blog.

LoL

Back