Anyone know where I can find AUTHENTIC forced castration/penis removal VIDEOS?

GreatWhiteNorth

Forum Regular
Hey guys!

I've exchanged private messages with a few of you, but it seems like no-one knows where a guy can find pics and videos of guys being emasculated against their will. I'm sure they exist, but I don't know where to look.

I have seen that one castration video on this site a number of times. You all know which one I'm referring to: The one where the dude's testicles are being surgically removed - with his permission in a sterile environment. I've also watched the video of that one dude cutting off the head of his own penis.

However, neither of these are what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for pics and videos of a hot dude, being castrated AGAINST HIS WILL. I want to see him overpowered and stripped naked and I want to hear him screaming, begging and crying as his legs are spread apart and his testicles are cut out of his ball sack. Then I want to watch, as his cock is severed from his body.

With so many pics and videos of guys being beheaded, shot and burned alive, I have to believe there are videos out there somewhere that show young, muscular men being kidnapped, overpowered, stripped, raped and ultimately having their cock and balls cut off, while they struggle to get free and scream bloody murder as they are emasculated.

I know there are LOTS of people on CDG who have the same fantasy as I do. With all of the members on this site, I would think that one or two of you would know where I can locate these kinds of pics and videos. If so, please pass that information along.

Thanks!

PS. I'm not looking for movies with paid actors, where they PRETEND to cut off their cock and balls. I would like to see an authentic video.

Hi GreatWhiteNorth,

Try searching this forum for a video of Zetas in Mexico with a guy tied upside down. They first cut off his genitals as he struggles. After he's been stripped of his manhood, he gives up struggling and the Zetas then behead him and remove the rest of his limbs. Not great quality though as it's apparently taken using a phone.

Sadly, I know of no other obviously authentic vids but please share if you find any.

there are 2 eunuchs here in south florida that I know of. the story goes that the older big muscle eunuch castrated the other one without consent. I do not know how much truth to the story there is, but I do know that they are very real because I have phucked both of them. One, the older muscle eunuch in his backyard with a bunch of other studs. The other I took by gunpoint months and months after he gave me his information (name and address) and said he wanted to be abducted and raped. I did not disappoint *wink

there is a site out there primarily for eunuchs, however they are very very touchy (the admin) and they banned me almost immediately. My sense was that the membership wanted the site to be much more risqué while the admin were quick to ban anyone who was advert about taking advantage of their sackless membership who craved to be used and abused... shame, it looked like such good cruising grounds for prey >eg<

There is a thread on tribe.net (castration tribe) which has numerous vids listed. Most not against the will of the one being cut. The only ones i've ever seen that was real was the dude hung upside down and balls and dick cut off and the african tribal one where the guys penis is cut off. I'd love to see more.

Yeah I'm sure the dark web has some, but thanks to the government the dark web has become rather, surveillanced

heres a little prezzie bud

Hi GreatWhiteNorth,

Try searching this forum for a video of Zetas in Mexico with a guy tied upside down. They first cut off his genitals as he struggles. After he's been stripped of his manhood, he gives up struggling and the Zetas then behead him and remove the rest of his limbs. Not great quality though as it's apparently taken using a phone.

Sadly, I know of no other obviously authentic vids but please share if you find any.

I've tried searching the forum for the video of the dude hanging upside down and being castrated by the Zetas, but I'm unable to find it. Does anyone have the link or maybe the keywords I should use in my search?

Thanks!

BestGore has all the Zeta vids - click 'beheadings', then find one that says 'dismembered' to find those.

You could try out Heavy-R.com and type in search bar: Penectomy, or castration, or cbt
There's few videos that are - I think - real videos.

there are 2 eunuchs here in south florida that I know of. the story goes that the older big muscle eunuch castrated the other one without consent. I do not know how much truth to the story there is, but I do know that they are very real because I have phucked both of them. One, the older muscle eunuch in his backyard with a bunch of other studs. The other I took by gunpoint months and months after he gave me his information (name and address) and said he wanted to be abducted and raped. I did not disappoint *wink

there is a site out there primarily for eunuchs, however they are very very touchy (the admin) and they banned me almost immediately. My sense was that the membership wanted the site to be much more risqué while the admin were quick to ban anyone who was advert about taking advantage of their sackless membership who craved to be used and abused... shame, it looked like such good cruising grounds for prey >eg<

Hey there NeonKnight do you ever visit the UK. I'll give you my detail on where to find me if you do ;-)

I have received some pics of a bloke who gets castrated. He is tied up and gets electrocuted by some probe stuck into his cock. From what I can see he then ejaculated and then they remove the entire cock and balls.

I have received some pics of a bloke who gets castrated. He is tied up and gets electrocuted by some probe stuck into his cock. From what I can see he then ejaculated and then they remove the entire cock and balls.

Sounds hot, man! Any way you can send me the pics?

Don't bother asking James for pics/videos, guys. His posts make it sound like he's willing to share, but if you ask him for pics he gets all butt-hurt and calls you a "pic collector."

Back